63

Kay Pov

"Nah I need to figure out what they know about Trent's death" I say

"If anything we can spin it. He kidnapped Ari! That's facts" Essence say "put his body back at the house"

"He don't have a body" I burnt that shit over and over until it was literally dust. Then I let me window down and let him go right out the window. "I can not let them get too close to finding anything out" I really don't give a fuck how many times they question me about anything cause I'm solid. I don't think Ari would snitch but they probably can get in her head and she'll fold and get herself in some real trouble. I can not have that shit.

"Let me see some" Essence pull her phone out

My phone started ringing and I rolled my eyes "yo"

"Babe the baby is kicking" I hung right up. She called back and I answered about to cuss her ass out

"Fuck you calling me with that stupid ass shit for? Ooh the baby kicking so exciting. Fuck you want me to do? Kick it back? You a fucking idiot my Nigga" I say

"Fuck you Young" and then the dial tone. Fuck you call to hang up for?

"Why the fuck you talking to Ari like that" Essence ask

"That wasn't Ari" I say

"Damn nigga, how many kids do you have" Essence laugh

Man it's too much going on. Keeping this Trent thing from blowing up, keeping Ari calm, taking care of Bryce, looking for Kayleigh boyfriend, watching over my mama, keeping Jada in rehab, the streets, and keeping Julissa from Ari. It's all gone be a mess I know. That's why I been trying to keep it handled but damn

"This bitch I was knocking off all of a sudden pregnant" I say

"Well is it yours" now that question is worth a million dollars. Promise everybody gone ask me that

"I don't know" I say

I don't know how many months she is or even what she's having. I was popping hella pills and fucking her in her granny driveway but I hope that ain't my baby.

Between Jada and Ari, me and Julissa both better be ready to fight. I'm sure once Ari have the baby Jada gone try some. It's just how she operate.

"Ari know" I know I probably should tell Ari just to deal with the issues now but hell Nah. For one she'll get mad now and end up forgiving me then I'll be going through it again when Julissa have the baby.

"Nah" I say

"Now if She tell Ari then what" Essence ask

"They have no reason to even run into each other" I say "Ari ass be in the house 24/7 and when she not there she at her shop but that shit ain't been happening"

"Hoes is messy. They'll find yo main bitch just to find her" Julissa know better. I'll punch her right in her face "and you be posting Ari. She ain't hard to miss"

"You be looking at my bitch" I ask

Essence started laughing "ion be looking at her like 'damn she bad I'll fuck' more so like 'Ight she bad' like I just said Ari ain't hard to miss. Be happy somebody wanna look at yo girl. Don't take it to heart"

"Well you can borrow her anyway. All she want to do is argue" I wish she just have that damn baby so shit can go back to normal

"Any woman that keeps arguing with you is hurt and cares about you all she's trying to do is tell you how you're hurting her so you can fix it. We can all see that the girl really don't want to leave your ass alone" I don't know how I'm hurting her and I didn't even do shit.