26

Tuesday, September 15th, 2020

Ari Pov

"Young is in the hospital" Tae say looking up from his phone

"I don't give a fuck" I say

"You don't want to know why" Tae ask

"No" I say eating my chips "I wish these people would hurry up and bring our food"

"What did you get" Tae ask

"Everything. I haven't ate all day" I say

"You don't want to go by the hospital" Tae ask

"Nope" I say "I don't even want to go on the same street as it. We can go to the club and celebrate though"

"Dominique was hurt" Tae say

"Aw I'm sorry Tae, want me to drop you off" because I don't fuck with him either. They both could die if I'm being honest

"He says his babymama is up there right now" I rolled my eyes "don't start"

He can keep those side bitch tendencies over there. How are you okay that it's other people?

I'm way too selfish with dick. "I didn't say anything" I say. If Tae is okay with that then I just have to leave it alone. It just bothers me a little bit because Tae is far from ugly. He can get his own nigga. "It's just giving my man is my man and your man too or whatever the lyrics are"

"At least he respect me enough to let me know he's still with his babymama" Tae say "can you say the same"

I should've just kept my mouth closed "let you know once the bitch started popping shit. This hoe showed up what two times? Ready to whoop your ass. Ain't no respect in that but go off"

"Dominique never put his hands on me" Tae say

My stomach twirled and I rolled my eyes. They need to hurry up with this food.

This was Tae's first time throwing something in my face. Of course I told him everything that happened I was venting to my friend "and he never made you his bitch either" I didn't want to do this but I also wasn't about to sit here and let him talk shit 

"And that's fine but when I call he's going to answer" Tae say

"Unless he's with his babymama. I know I got done wrong. It is what it is at the end of the day. You keep talking about a bitch I don't care about" I roll my eyes.

My friends are really starting to piss me off with this Kay situation. Thinking I'm overreacting!

Like I just can't. That shit is so nasty and disrespectful. She didn't just talk and be friendly with a bitch she fucked her babymama! First it was the rude ass taco selling ass bitch and then she gave her babymama the satisfaction. The hoe already was playing me pussy coming to my shop.

I'm not going to lie if it was another bitch we could probably talk about it but it was the bitch I kept asking her about

"Whatever Ari" Tae roll his eyes

I got out the truck and walked inside. I threw my chip bag in the trash and sat on the bench. I'll just wait for my food here because I'm not about to argue with him over two nothing ass bitches.

I sat and waited before the girl came from around the counter "here you go beautiful"

"Thank you" I stand up

"You got a man" she ask

"Nope and I'm not gay" I say