•30•

「MOMO's POV」

"This gonna be fun" I said.

"Fun? Is there any fun you'll see here?" Heechul said. This btch, damn!

"Pabo, you didn't get what Momo meant" Jihyo said giving Heechul a slap on his head.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Just see the power of this two, if Prosecutor Yoo and Kim are in one and together at the court with Mr. Choi. They're gonna throw a legitimate evidence, Mr. Choi having this type of attitude who always and only tell just a reasonabpe thing that making everyone confuse and curious at the same time. He can easily make the twoo untrustworthy person in the qorld but y'all know what this two can do, they never use to be failed and lose because of that idiot" Daniel explained while looking at Prosecutor Yoo, Kim and Mr. Choi. While we all having our jaw dropped.

Why does he have to look like genius and impress Jihyo everytime? Look Jihyo looks so inlove with this guy who look serious. He's making way and destroying my time, that should be them who's having their jaw dropped because of my explanation.

Nothing I'm just bored.

Anyways, this is intense no, I mean this is literally intense.

I saw Mr. Choi smirking before he stand up in front of us especially to the judge, I just crossed my arms and sighed. Let's see what he's gonna do next.

"In the first place the foot steps isn't from the suspect. He's wearing the right size of shoe for him before that crime happened. If it is okay your honor can I invite the suspect to tell us what really happened?"

"Sure, go" the judge said.

The uspect tand up and slowly walking toward the table where he can tell what really happened.

"Can you tell us where you from?" Mr. Choi asked to the suspect.

"Isn't itー" Heechul complained but before he make it done I cutted him off.

"This is the reason for that, stop complaining this is his style" I said coz I know.

"I live near at the crime scene, I used to hang around in the same place where that crime happened." the suspect said without any emotions.

"Your honor, basically he's favorite place is where the crime scene happened" Mr. Choi said. "Now, can you tell us how do they arrested you?" he added.

"I was in my favorite place that time, it's evening already and I used to hang around in my favorite place every evening before I get to sleep. Suddenly there's some police who approached me and arrested me using those handcuffs. And said they're polices then the prosecutors appeared." the suspect shortly said.

"Your honor, they suddenly arrested the suspect without even knowing if it was him. If he's the suspect" Mr. Choi said.

"Objection your honor! Let's see and clear the details that this suspect gave" Prosecutor Yoo said.

"Your honor, if that is really his favorite place where the crime scene happened isn't if confusing why do he visited it even tho the place is under investigation?" Prosecutor Yoo said.

"But if you really love and miss that place no matter how big mystery is under into that place you'll always visit it because it's your favorite place" Mr. Choi said.

"Yes but isn't it suspicious that even tho it's his favorite place he'll respect it and never do a crime." Prosecutor Yoo said.

"Do you mean he able do crime even tho it was his favorite place?" the judge asked.

"Yes your honor" Jeongyeon answered. "Second thing in mistaken. We didn't approached him with polices without any warrant. He's saying a very wrong story to us." Jeongyeon added.

"Are you in that place that time when this suspect is arrested?" the judge asked.

"Yes your honor, I'm with Prosecutor Kim and the other two police who arrested him but all we have to done is done already before we arrested him." Jeongyeon explained.

We actually didn't know what really happened but they tell us what literally happened that time once they went back to the office after they arrested the suspect.

Jeongyeon is telling the truth. This is so stressful. I don't know but as long as I know we prepare a warrant to arrest the suspect.

The judge decuded to end this hearing and continue it the next next day so it will be continued to wednesday. We have to set a meeting for this to investigate again.

I'd like to give this hearing a name which is 'the foot steps' isn't it something...nevermind just don't mind this.