Chapter 1: BEGINNING (EDITED)

MALFOY MANOR

Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy Have a twin. Draco Lucius Malfoy, the youngest and Hadrian Narcissa Malfoy, the eldest. Even though they were twins, they have different habits.Draco is very humble, obedient and cheerful . Hadrian on the other hand is very quiet. He is obedient and prefers to stay in his room or library. Even if there are some Differences between them they grew up close to each other.

1989 *creature inheritance*

Malfoys are very known in the wizarding world because of their early creature inheritance which means every member of the family already knows their creatures at the very young age. And it also happened in their twins.

It was saturday night, and every one is sleeping when a boy scream so loud. It shocked Lucius and Narcissa causing them to immediately run on to where the scream comes from. When they enter draco's room they saw their youngest son with a weightless( floating) black and silver Cloak. His face was just like his normal face but the cloak he was wearing is kind of...peculiar. After seeing their younggest son they heard another scream but this time it was from hadrian's room.

They run through dark hallway on the manor's third floor to get to their eldest son's room with Narcissa carrying their 9 year old son draco. They quickly open the door exposing their eldest son formation. hadrian is wearing a black and grey with a liittle touch of White cloak, they didn't recognize hadrian because he was wearing a hood in his head. Lucius approach his eldest son to remove his hood.

" Merlin's beard" Lucius said looking at his eldest son who looks like a dementor or most likely a spirit of death( imagine him looks like the spirit of death in the perevell tale).

" Honey maybe we should go to gringotts tomorrow morning" Narcissa said to lucius caring her little son draco sleeping on her shoulder.

" Yeah honey now I'm getting more worried." Lucius answers while caressing his eldest son' s white blond hair fast asleep still wearing the weightless cloak.( Yes he's back on his normal self but the cloak is still there.

In the morning they had their breakfast and decided to apperate to gringotts using floo system.

* Gringotts*

They teleported to gringotts and their goblin servant quickly approaches them. " Mr and mrs. Malfoy together with young masters hadrian and draco how can i help you? " Their goblin servant named chain said.

" Our kids just have their creature transformation last night we are here to know their creature inheritance." Lucius said calmly with his pureblood mask on. "Well then follow me" chain, the goblin lead them to a parchment chamber with a table and couple of chair around it.

Chain handed draco and hadrian two pieces of blood information parchment. "Three drops of blood in the paper please" the goblin requested. And they did what the goblin had ordered. They sat in a couch near the table. Hadrian and his mothers sat on the left side of the room and infront of them sat draco and lucius.

They wait a few seconds until letters slowly appears in the paper.

Draco read his paper first.

NAME: DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY

MOTHER: NARCISSA MALFOY

FATHER: LUCIUS MALFOY

BLOOD STATUS:PURE BLOOD

CREATURE:MOON VEELA

CREATURE CHARACTERISTICS: CAN FEEL OTHERS EMOTION,VERY POWERFUL CORE AND QUICK PROBLEM SOLVING SKILL.

SOUL MATE: HERMIONE GINGER

" MOON VEELA?" Draco ask his parents

" It means you have very powerful magical soul" Lucius reply." Who's Hermione Ginger?" Hadrian ask his mother.
" Ginger is a ancient american royal pureblood family Hadrian." Narcissa replyed. Then Hadrian read his paper.

NAME: HADRIAN NARCISSA MALFOY

MOTHER: NARCISSA MALFOY

FATHER: LUCIUS MALFOY

BLOOD STATUS: PUREBLOOD

CREATURE: DARK AND WHITE VEELA

CREATURE CHARACTERISTICS:CAN SENSE DANGER,CAN SUCK SOUL TO ABSORB OTHER CREATURE'S POWER, SEMI- IMMORTAL.

SOUL MATE: TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE

" Oh my... Lucius! " Narcissa said. Lucius froze in his seat. He couldn't believe that his eldest son will be his lord's soul mate.

" You know dark and white veela is very rare Mr. Mrs malfoy." Chain the goblin inform them.

" Dad mpy soul mate is lord voldemort?" Hadrian said confused. His mother and father hug him and his brother. He doesn'+ know why so he just return the hug. The family went silent after that.

After the creature inheritance in gringotts they apperated back to the manor. Lucius didn't know what to say or what to feel " i didn't mind his creature but him being the dark lord soul mate... i dont know what to say" he thought. He was pale as snow when they reached the manor so Narcissa adviced him to rest in their room and so he did.

" Mum you didn't answer my question back in gringotts" Hadrian ask his mother with a sad tone." Son listen... That means your soul mate is our lord voldemort and once he came back to life you are meant to marry him... Understand?" Narcissa reply with a worried look on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry if this chapter is verry confusing-

A/N HEY GUYS IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS BOOK. MY LIFE HAS BEEN VERY PROBLEMATIC LATELY SO I HAD TO FOCUS ON MY PERSONAL LIFE FOR A WHILE. BUT YEAH IM BACK AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AND EDIT ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN EVERY CHAPTERS BEFORE I COULD CONTINUE THIS BOOK. HUHUHU ANYWAY, AB EDITED CHAPTER Y'ALL!