CHAPTER 29: THE TRUTH

*Happens while neville is with his family upstairs*

AUTHOR'S POV
LIVING ROOM|MALFOY MANOR

"And who is this girl?" Sirius ask as he turn to hermione.
"Hermione Granger sir" hermione said saluting to sirius. Sirius' reaction was unexpected, instead of laugh because of the girl's action he widened his eyes and tears was coming out from his eyes. " Her-hermione?" He said. Remus who's standing next to him with wide eyes and mouth as well. Sirius rush to hermione and pull her into a warm hug. "Sir?" She ask as she return the hug. "It cant be her" remus said with disbelief. "i think she is" Sirius responded.

"Tell me who is your parents?" Sirius ask. Hermione who seems still confused answer and said "MERCY CRUZ GINGER and CARLOS SHERLOCK GINGER sir" she said. The male couple's eyes widened more than before. " Really the Gingers?" Sirius ask looking at the malfoy couple in disbelief. "What are saying sir black?" She ask still not having a clue of what is happening.

"Really hermione?"

"What! I dont really know what is happening"

"God. You're a great legillimencer back in ilvermorny but you cant read the mind of your own father?"

Hermione's eyes widened with that.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Gosh hermione try to enter sirius' mind."

With that she look at the man's eyes and then she saw memories flashing in the man's eyes. There is both of them (remus and sirius) carrying a child, they were happily playing with the baby, the baby has gold yet shining brown hair. And then a loud noises erupted the house. When she look at where the noise came from and there stood dumbledore with the other aurors. Sirius told remus to escape and remus did so by apperating he was carrying the child. But before sirius could apperate he was knocked down by dumbledore by using the petrifying spell and the aurors arrested him.

"Dad?" Hermione finally ask. Sirius and Remus eyes widened by that. "You - remember us?" Sirius ask while holding hermione's arm he was now facing the girl." I saw your memories and i see. Me?" She answer."there's one way to find out" Lucius said flicking his fingers and soon a parchment and a dagger arrive at the room floating.
" Three drops of your blood dear" Narcissa said handing the parchment and dagger to hermione.

"Ouch" hermione mumbled while draco and hadrian looked away so they wont see the blood in hermione's finger. Three drops of red fluid fall into the parchment and then letters form into words and the information they needed appeared.

D.N.A TEST
AUTHORIZED BY THE BRITISH MINISTRY OF MAGIC

LEGALLY ADOPTED PARENTS

MOTHER: MERCY CRUZ GINGER

FATHER: CARLOS SHERLOCK GINGER

GOD MOTHER: BELLATRIX LESTRANGE née BLACK

GOD FATHER: ANDROMEDA TONKS née BLACK

BIOLOGICAL PARENTS

MOTHER/FATHER(s): REMUS BLACK née LUPIN

FATHER: SIRIUS ORION LUPIN BLACK

GOD MOTHER: NARCISSA MALFOY née BLACK,
ARLEY MUYAL SCAMANDER,
BELLATRIX LESTRANGE,
ANDROMEDA TONKS.

GOD FATHER (s): LUCIUS MALFOY,
JAMES SNAPE POTTER,
SEVERUS POTTER née SNAPE,
TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE,
RABASTIAN LESTRANGE,
RODOPUS LESTRANGE.

"Its really you!" Both remus and sirius exclaimed after seeing the parchment. "Dad father!" She replied as they hug for how many times already? Well moving on. As they hug then came down lestrange family. "Well well well what do we got here?" Bellatrix started then hadrian and draco run towards her and hug her. "How about us?" Rabastian ask then they run towards the lestrange brothers and also hug them.

"Wait. Is that Hermione?" Neville ask."why is uncle Remus and sirius hugging her?"

"She's their missing daughter." Hadrian said patting Neville's shoulder while looking at the three."we just know a few moments ago." He added.

SO GUYS ME AUTHOR I JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IT WAS BECAUSE MY HAND GOT INJURED AFTER SOME STUPID GUY(MY BF) SPILL A BOILING WATER "ACCIDENTALLY" THROUGH MY RIGHT HAND. SO AGAIN I APOLOGIZE THANKS FOR READING!