CHAPTER 34: TOM RIDDLE'S PAST

CHAPTER 34: SIDE STORY
AUTHOR'S POV

A wonderful day of sunday it is. A flash of sun light lightened a face of a 18 year old Tom Riddle. He slowly open his eyes and sit up looking at his surroundings to see Ambraxas Malfoy still sleeping in his own bed. Then he look down on his bedside table to look for his wand and grabs it and took it on his pocket.

He stood up grabbing a plain black t shirt and a grey pants and change.after changing his outfit he went towards the door and walk down to the slytherin common room. While walking in the corridor in the dungeon's hall way he was greeted by his friends/allies who was also walking heading to the great hall for breakfast. It was his 7th and last year here in hogwarts and he was thankful he won't get to see dumbledore again next year but he has to deal with someone  right now.

As he sit on his usual spot (the center) in the long table in the slytherin corner again he was greeted by his friends but someone stands out. An 17 year old boy with green emerald eyes black messy hair and a tanned white skin was walking towards him greeting him loudly again and again. Tom wants to ignore him but couldn't how could he resist such beautiful being like the one and only Adrian Say. The one and only heir and successor of the house of grifindor even though he was the heir of griffindor he was a slytherin and a part of the"heir club" along with Tom and the other house heirs.

Adrian sat beside Tom filling his plate with breakfast food then turn to his right to see Tom minding his bussines. Even though Tom is the boss in the slytherin house no one has ever dare question Adrian from sitting beside Tom. Everyone in hogwarts knew about the fact that the griffindor heir likes the slytherin's. Adrian's friends from other houses tried to warn him about the possible danger Tom might cause him if he push his feelings for him but adrian just ignore them.

After filling his plate he spoke."hi tom how's your day so far?" He said with a bright smile that can make everyone having a bad day, day's happy. Tom also knew about Adrian's feeling and affection towards him and he himself have to admit that he also adore and admires the latter but he also know to himself what danger he might cause so he reject him since 3rd year until now and hid his feeling deep down in his heart. But Adrian didn't gave up.

"It was good you made it even brighter" tom replied with a smile. He's being honest right now.he always does when it comes to Adrian."well it's my job. anyway where's ambraxas i haven't seen him around?" Adrian said chewing his meal. " Oh he was still asleep he was busy studying transfiguration last night and he slept quite late." Tom replied. Adrian just nod and continue his breakfast.

It was their free time that day and the members of the "heir club" was having an assembly.their club room was located near the dungeons and not so far from griffindor tower and it was well decorated with many wizarding artifacts. Tom and lucky the heir of ravenclaw was having an argument on how the wizarding world should work. Tom said the wizarding world need to be cleansed and build a new foundation for a stronger unity but the ravenclaw heir contradict his opinion by saying wizarding world don't need to be cleansed, it was perfect in the way it is right now and theres no unity in the name violence and the Hufflepuff heir agreed with the raven claw heir making tom more pissed leading them in a three way battle.

Adrian who's shocked by the sudden even tried to stop them but it didn't work instead tom put him behind him trying to protect him. The duel became more and more intense hexes,curses,spells and jinxes were flying from here to there making the atmosphere suffocating because of the smokes. The room was in full mess the furnitures were broken papers burning broken walls,chairs and other wooden things were spread all over the room.the battle was a three way as i said two versus one. Tom versus lucky and Sebastian, Adrian remain standing behind tom. He wants to help tom but tom stopped him saying he could handle it.

As the battle gets longer it gets more tiring and both side is getting tired as well so the ravenclaw decided to put the duel in the next battle. Lucky shot Heavy spells the injuring ones until he accidentally casted the killing curse in Tom's direction and to Adrian fast move he ran infront of tom and shield him. Not using his wand but his body itself the greet flash hit the boy standing infront of tom and his body absorb to curse making him fall in toms hand. Tom throws a strong stupefy in the raven and the badger sending them unconsciously flying through the other end of the room. Tom quickly turn his attention to the weak male lying infront of him. People who got curse by the killing curse dye instantly but to Tom's surprise Adrian is still able to speak.

Adrian raise his  one hand and put it in Tom's cheek "t-tom" Adrian started choking his breath. "I-i-li-like " he said tears dripping from his eyes to his cheeks."y-you" and with that his energy and magical core faded. His hand dropped and his heartbeat stopped. He's gone.

"I like you too no i love you too. I'm sorry for not telling you before." Tom said as he crys in Adrian dead body. Then minutes pass his tears fade away and his face full of emotions turn into a emotionless one. He became heartless as stone that day until in the present.

After that day he became heartless to everyone. He became more dominant to everybody. He doesn't care for anyone any more. He didn't date anyone during and even after his Hogwarts days until he found out who his soulmate is. The day he found out that it'll be the first son of the malfoys he promised to himself that he will take care of him and make him feel his love everyday. The thing he didn't do with Adrian.

Can hadrian fix Tom's broken heart? Will he be able to change the heartless and careless darklord? I don't know either so lets found out in the next chapters.

Hi guys! I'm back with an update. A back story of our beloved darklord during his days in hogwarts. I hope you enjoy this chapter bye!