CHAPTER 9: ORDER OF THE BASILISK (EDITED)

Last night was fun, Viktor taught them some facts about durmstrang while drinking some butterbeer. Durmstrang has its dormitory the headmaster provided.

The next day is quite peaceful, Durmstrang is getting along well with other ilvermorny and Beauxbaton students. and it's time for Hadrian to make his move to Fleur Delacour a second-year Beauxbaton student, they did some research about her: like what is her favorite food, book, subject, etc. So they were well prepared.

While walking on the grounds of ilvermorny with Hermione, Cedric, Neville and Luna Hadrian spotted Fleur talking with the other students. "Good morning Miss Delacour" a soft voice came out from Hadrian's mouth as they approach her. "Oh hi, lady Hadrian" Fleur replied. Hadrian was surprised." You know me?"

" Of course, I do who wouldn't recognize those beautiful eyes of yours," she said smiling "Dark lord's soulmate" she whisper through Hadrian's ears but louder enough to hear by the others.

The other students seem confused but the order members understand. She was a death eater's daughter. " Hmmm, would you mind if we talk somewhere private?" Hadrian asks." Sure!" She answered excitedly.

They went into the library near the restricted section and sat at a table."So what are we doing here?" Fleur asks but she already knows his intention. She just wants to play with Hadrian and others." A tricky one huh!" Luna thought.

" Well, we heard that you're a white veela am I right?" Hermione started, Hadrian let her to take over the situation. " Yeah," she replied. " Well we need a trickster in the group so... we want you to join." Hermione finished. " Hmmm let me think." Fleur said but she notice Luna staring at her. "Wait are you.... A seer?" She asks Luna in surprise.
"I am" luna answered with her signature dreamy voice.

"Hmmm okay... Fine I'll join"  Fleur answered. " Great choice... meet us here later at nine" Hadrian said as they leave the library.

Later that evening they all meet up in the library, they put a silencing charm in the whole restricted are of the library and starts their meeting. " Welcome my friends I hope you're feeling well." Hadrian greeted and the others nod. "Well why are we here?" Fleur asked." Great question, you are here tonight to get your mark." " Mark what mark?" Neville ask confused." Mark.. you know ..... Like all the other death eaters have." And with that they all brush the confusion in their minds off.

"Well now that we have members what should be the group's name?" Neville ask ( he and Luna didn't know about the order cause they are not with Hadrian when Viktor summon his loyalty to Hadrian.).

Hadrian look at Cedric and nodded. He let Cedric take over the conversation." Well we will call our group as order of the basilisk but the school council thing is out of the window." Cedric started." So do you accept to be a member of the order?" He asks the others then smirks at Hadrian. Everyone nodded and Hadrian stood up. " Rise and I will give you your mark." He ordered." I don't needs any other word or vow once marked you, you can't break the deal and if you did... then your done." Hadrian added.

"It was like an unbreakable vow once you failed your dead." Neville whisper to viktor. Cedric comes first " Do you submit your loyalty to me as your one and only lord beside the dark lord?" Hadrian asks Cedric

" yes my lord"

Cedric bends on his one knee and bow. Then Hadrian points his wand on cedric's forearm and press " mondray!"  and a snake figure slowly appear in Cedric's forearm. He screams in pain then when hadrian pulls out his wand the pain is gone

Then next is Hermione, Hadrian ask the same question and she said yes then later on she and the others got the same mark as Cedric

Then next is Hermione, Hadrian ask the same question and she said yes then later on she and the others got the same mark as Cedric. Now the light's order of the phoenix has Its opposite the ORDER OF THE BASILISK.