CHAPTER 2: SHOPPING AND DEPARTURE (EDITED)

Its has been two years since the day of creature inheritance, Lucius and Narcissa made sure that their sons was well informed about their creatures and soul mates, especially Hadrian. His parent made sure that Hadrian knows everything about his soul mate( Tom Riddle) so that when the time comes they won't leave hadrian surprised and unprepared.

They are now 11 years old and time to prepare for their schooling. Draco Decided to study at Hogwarts and Hadrian chose to study in Ilvermorny, their parents were quite surprised about Hadrian's choice but did not complain.

They went to Diagon alley to buy supplies for their first year . They went to Olivanders to buy wand. After buying on Olvivanders, they went to a pet shop to buy a pet. Draco bought a black and white colored owl And he named it Six. while Hadrian bought a Chinese Shape-Shifting Eagle( it can change into any kind of form based on what their master want them to look like.) And he named it Hedwig.

Once they finished shopping they apperated back to the manor to have lunch and to enroll Hadrian to ilvermorny, Draco's enrollment papers were already have been submitted to Hogwarts' school management.

The next morning they all woke up very early than usual to get Draco to King's cross Station. When they got into the Station it's already preparing to leave so they didn't waste any more time and put Draco's things inside the train. " Mum, dad, brother i will miss you." Draco said as tears slowly falling down from his eyes to his cheeks. " Us too son take care and do your best in Hogwarts" Lucius said pulling his younger son into a loving, tight hug." I will miss you Draco, you have to prove to everyone that Malfoys has the best witch and wizard Family out there and i will do the same in Ilvermorny." Hadrian said hugging draco with a proud look on his face." I will brother will" said draco as he break the hug and enter the train.

Malfoy family wave their hands to say good bye to the younggest member of their family and Draco wave back as the train slowly daparting.

Once the train is no longer visible in their eyes Hadrian along with his parents apperated to Ilvermorny's Port station.

Lucius, Narcissa and Hadrian apperated to ilvermorny port station since it is the only way of transportation to Ilvermorny.
Hadrian's departure will be at exact 11:30 and when they arrived it's already 11:25. They hug hadrian and keep saying goodbye to their eldest son because they couldn't believe that hadrian will live for 3 years far away from them.

Hadrian enters the ship and manage to pick an empty room. He put his trunks ,broom and other belongings in the compartment of the room. Once settled, he sat on a empty chair near the window. Not so long after someone knocked on the door while he was looking out side the window and he quickly opens it revealing a Straight dark golden brown haired girl." Can i come in all the remaining room is full" the Girl asked. "Sure come in" he answered.

" Thanks I'm Hermione Ginger and you are??" Asked the girl name Hermione, familiar right?." She was my brother's soulmate" harian thought. "I'm hadrian.. hadrian Narcissa Malfoy" he reply. The girl named Hermione's eyes and mouth widened. "By any chance are you related to-" " Draco malfoy? he's my younger brother" Hadrian cut her. "He's your soulmate right?" He added." Ye.. yes i am wha what a small world." she said nervous but smiling " thank god i quickly found him" she thought to herself.

After a minute of conversation they were cut off by another knock." Let me" Hermione stops Hadrian from standing and Hadrian let her and went back from looking in the window." Ex.. excuse me can i come in theres no other slots eh" a boy said.

" Sure come on in there's still a seats in our room " hermione answered leading the boy to their seat.

" Hi I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory" the boy introduced his self.

" Hi I'm Hermione Ginger and this is Hadrian Malfoy" hermione replied.

" Did did you just said Hadrian Mafloy? The the first son of Lucius and Narcissa malfoy?" Cedric ask benting on his right knee bowing down nervously.

" Yeah what about it" Hadrian ask rasing his left eyebrow while Hermione is looking at them confused.

" If I am right by any chance is your soulmate is Lord Voldemort? " He ask again. When she heard Cedric Hermione's eyes widened and quickly bowed too ." Yeah that's true" Hadrian reply calmly." Oh my i didn't realize that im talking to our future lady" hermione said hadrian was surprised but he kind of liking it." Wait what are your parents, death eaters?" He asked. " mine is yes and he's a part of the inner circle." Cedric asnwered. "Mine as well." Hermione added.

" Rise " Hadrian ordered." but our lady.." "Stop, rise and face me" Hadrian cut Hermione. Cedric and Hermione quickly obeyed Hadrian's order. "You are now my friends not followers." He said. " Yes our lady!" They said in unison.

" Call me Hadrian or Drian that'll make me more comfortable" hadrian ordered with a sweet look " Yes Hadrian" they answered.

They all take their seats and talk about things in their life while waiting for them to reach ilvermorny.