CHAPTER 4: NEW FRIENDS (EDITED)

The next day Hermione woke up early, she took a shower and get dressed. She was now wearing a raven blue robe with a badge symbolizing the thunderbird house. After getting dressed she woke up both Hadrian and Cedric. The two boys takes a shower and then dressed they wear raven blue robe the same as Hermione.

After getting dressed the trio went down the castle grounds wondering and familiarizing the place it was saturday so there is no classes for two days. After some time of walking in the castle grounds they found a girl with snowy blond semi- curled like Hermione's feeding a hippogriff by her palm.

They approach the girl and the girl respond with a smile.

" Hi I'm Hermione Ginger these is Hadrian Malfoy and Cedric Diggory."

" Hi I'm Luna Lovegood" luna answered shaking their hands.

" Wait are you a lovegood?" Hadrian ask realizing something.

" Yeah i know what your gonna ask next yes i am Luna lovegood the one and only daughter of Pandora and Xenophilius Lovegood and you're hadrian Narcissa Malfoy the dark lords soulmate." The trio was amazed.

" Are you a seer?" Ask Cedric." Yeah definitely" luna answered with a playful smile on her face.

"LUNA!!" A clumsy voice interrupted." I'm here Neville!" Luna confirm." Wh- who are talking with?" A boy named Neville ask struggling to breathe" Oh im talking to our Lord's soulmate Hadrian together with other Death Eaters children." Luna explains with a soft, dreamy voice.

" Ha- Hadrian!!" Neville exlaimed benting on his one knee, bowing. " I didn't expecting to see you here our lady." Neville said still bowing. " Stand. Neville right?.. stand im not gonna eat you so calm down." Hadrian said making the other kids chuckle. " It was nice to see our fellow here too" said Hermione." Dont need to be formal Nev we can be friends if you want" Cedric added.

" Su-sure" Neville answered calming his self. "Now let us introduce our selves formaly I'm Hadrian Narcissa Malfoy I'm a black and white veela dont ask why Im a thunderbird." Hadrian started. " Im Hermione Jean Ginger I'm an white veela and I'm a thunder bird too" hermione added. "You're a Ginger???" Neville exclaimed. "Yeah is there supposed to be a problem?" Hermione responded but Neville shrugged it off. "No it's just that... theres no much Ginger family members around so it's very rare to see one" Neville said and Hermione responded with a laugh.

I'm Cedric Diggory and I'm an english vampire but not so obvious, im a thunderbird as well." Cedric followed.

"Well I'm Luna Moon lovegood and I'm a seer. Im a horned serpent." " And im Neville Lestrage I'm an english vampire too and im a wampus" Nevile finish.

After a while they seems get along well they talk about random things about their parents and exchanging of funny jokes, they seem so happy.

The day came to an end the dinner is also over. But the five people group decided to go to the library to relax and they did. They spent most of their time reading and taking notes and the day ended well.

After bonding with their new friends the trio went back to their dorm and sleep. The next day went smoothly Hadrian and the others get to know each other more and more and their friendship go deeper and deeper.

While having lunch in the great hall sitting with his new four friends hadrian decided to write a letter for his parents and brother. He wrote two seperate letters one for his father and mother and one for his brother.

He wrapped the three letters on hedwigs left foot with names written outside the parchment so his parent wont get confused. He ordered hedwig to change his form into a owl and hedwig did so and fly away.

Hedwig reach the malfoy manor in the afternoon when lucius heard a knock coming from his window. He went there to see hedwig the shape shifter eagle holding a two letters. he search for his name and Narcissa and left the letter for draco. He let hedwig fly away.

He went to the malfoy study and call Narcissa. He unfold the letter and reveal the first letter their eldest son had sent them.

It read:

Dear Mother and Father

I'm happy here at ilvermorny and i already make friends in my first day; Hermione Ginger, Neville lestrange, Cedric Diggory, And Luna lovegood. Sounds familiar right. I will write another one as soon as possible i hope you're doing great back there

Love Hadrian.

This letter touches their heart, their son have a friends and he's enjoying his schooling at ilvermorny, this letter seem short but they treasure it.

Hogwarts*

Draco was sitting in the slytherin table with Blaise and Theodore reading some books that can help them with their classes. It was a lonely sunday afternoon and not even a single owl fly in the great hall to send some letter or anything. Not when Hedwig arrive flying from the ceiling, hedwig drop the letter in Draco's plate( he was eating snack while studying) and the other slytherin comes closer to draco to see who's the sender of the letter.

" Look draco had his first letter!" A students shouted from the slytherin table the other students from the other house envies him.

" Where it comes from?" Blaise ask looking at the letter then draco." Let see" draco mumbled." IT WAS FROM MY BROTHER!" He said in surprise." What who??" Blaise ask again." My Older brother Hadrian he was studying at ilvermorny you know!" Draco exlaimed.

"Read it already" blaise said exited. Then draco unfold to letter excitedly.

DEAR BROTHER

My first and second day here in ilvermorny was nice i hope you are too. I already have four friends here and i also found your soulmate and we're at the same house. Neville Lestrange aunt bella's son is also my friend along with Luna Lovegood,Cedric Diggory and the beautiful Hermione Ginger
I will owl you again soon if i have a free time. Love you bro

Love Hadrian.

Draco 's eyes widened. His brother found his soulmate and even make friends with her, he wants to know more about her. "Oh that sweet. I wish i also have a brother or sister, i envy you so much draco." Blaise said jokingly.

After reading the letter all the slytherin students went back to what they were doing unaware that a certain wizard was watching them. "So it's about to happen huh?"