CHAPTER 33:THE TRAGIC TRUTH

Hi guys well I'm back as promised 💙

HADRIAN'S POV

I'm sitting in the center of the long table in the library. Draco and Hermione is sitting beside each other in my left doing some potion while neville on my right pouring some water on his plant while Alexander and Marcus is sitting beside neville, they are reading some books that can be found in the restricted section of the library. I just found out earlier that they both have interest in dark arts making me wanting them in my order more than i want before.

"So Alexander, have you decided yet?" I ask Alexander making him face me. "I guess i have given you the time you need to think about it."

"Well to be honest hadrian. Your group has the potential beside of the dark lord being on your side, order of the Basilisk consist of many rare but powerful people. So........ Yeah I'll join."

"And me too" marcus.

Finally!! I'm more than happy right now. Now i have Hydra and phoenix in my group. Well at first hydra is enough for me but when marcus came it makes me wanting more.
I smile at them and stood up clapping my hands two times and the cups that is infront of us empty became full of their favorite drinks.

"Well cheers?"

"Cheers!" They all said then raise their cups and drink it.
We went back to what we are doing a while ago.

"Tom?"

"Yes?"

"What can you say?"

"About what? The hydra and the Pheonix?"

"Yeah."

"Well i don't feel something bad about them. Well maybe don't trust them 100% cause you know? You just met them."

"Hahaha you haven't change a bit don't you. Well I'll keep that in mind."

"Okay now go back on what you are doing i have something important to do I'll leave first."

"What wait!-"

"......"

"Ughhh!" I scream slamming the book i was holding into the table making everyone shock."he left first again?" A feminine voice said in my mind i look up to see who said that then i saw hermione looking at me her brows raised. I look at her and nodded."yeah he's been like that lately." I said with my normal presence.

"Well i think you need to talk to him wait draco no!"

Boom!

And with that. We are now all covered with black ashes because of the explosion.i quickly look at hermione whos brows furrowed o-oh looks like someone is gonna get scolded." Honestly draco i don't know why you call your self as the 'potion master' when you keep messing up with the ingredients. dont you know the difference between dragon nails and crocodile nails?"woah hermione literally looks like a dragon now.

"They literally looks the same."

"Seriously. Draco Dragon's nail is a bit darker then the crocodile nail stupid." Neville scolded he's really mad right now i know he's mad. He's flower pot who's always beside him is now just ashes and looks like he's gonna mention it." Look what you have done! My flowers are gone do you know how difficult it is to grow in this such season! Stupid!" Just like what i said. And with that they(hermione and neville) stood up neville  grab his pot and Hermione picks up her books and walk away out of the library.

"Oh my draco i think you need to make it up with the both of them." I said patting his shoulder with my one hand while the other is brushing my suit brushing away the dust. Left the library marcus and Alexander following me and we separated our ways when we reach the stairs. Them on the left side heading to the living room and  me in the Right side heading to my room.

AUTHOR'S POV.
VOLDEMORT AND BARTY'S SCENE

"Barty did you find any?" Tom ask barty they were in their 'secret safe house'. "Yes my lord. I found out that the Santiago incident in the Philippines is not just a coincidence ."

"Really what do you mean?"

"This."

Barty flick his wand in the air and a soft mist with pictures on it popped up infront of the dark lord.

It was the night when Santiago family along with the scamander couple was eating so happily in the house's dining room. They were celebrating Marcus' acceptance in a local private wizarding school near their town. They were very happy that time joy was clearly painted in Josephine and her husband's face and arley can't stop to admire the happiness the family have. She wish that if her father didn't want her dead they maybe,maybe be like this.

In the outside of the Santiago residence there was a small  muggle town surrounded by rice farm field. It was beautifully bright since they we're celebrating their chief's birthday. A man with long white beard wearing a dark and light blue cloak suddenly popped out of nowhere with a loud apperation sound making everyone in the celebration look at him with curious faces. No one tried to say anything but after some time the chief move forward deciding to break the silence.

The chief is a sixth years old,old man wearing a simple plain blue t-shirt and a dirty brown shorts. He politely approach the intruder but the latter didn't answer the chief. Instead he pull out something looking like a branch of a tree and pointed it infront of the sixthy year old man standing infront of him. Then the man with long white beard shouted imperio and a huge Bright light came out of the stick.after mouthing the imperius curse he Slowly casted a sentence ordering the crowd infront of him. He manipulated the innocent peoples saying that on top of the hill there was a house where terrible creatures living there and trying to socialize with oders, they the village people dont do anything about it in the future their village will be full of other terrible creatures.

and with that the faces of the villagers turn into a frown and stood up as they grab the torches that are currently in the wall and walk out of the celebration hall intending to go to the said house. And there it is the tragic night of the santigos death with the man who manipulated the people watch the hopeless couple begging the people to stop with a smirk in his face then he turn his back and leave as if he wasn't there before.

Then the memory stopped and the mist faded.barty put his wand back to his pocket and face his lord."my lord what are you gonna do with this?" Barty asked."are you gonna tell this to hadrian?"

Tom who's sitting in his rocking chair grab his cup of tea and take a sip of it.

"I don't know barty.i don't know"

Well guys do you like our new arrangement?

From now on in the end of the chapter the picture of the logo will be always present

Well do you guys think i must change the title? Like from "born to be the darklord's bride" to born to be the darklord's groom?

Well bye for now bye guys mwuah.
Good morning.afternoon.and evening.