CHAPTER 35: YULE CELEBRATION

AUTHOR'S POV
MALFOY MANOR|BALLROOM HALL

Everyone is already in the ballroom of the manor many noble wizarding family is going to attend this year's event because the malfoys will finally introduce hadrian to the public. While the malfoy couple is standing in the entrance greeting everyone who's entering the hall, hadrian is in his room with hermione and neville. They were busy dressing up because of neville's pickyness in his outfit.

"Hadrian. Are you ready?" Hermione ask him she was brushing hadrian's hair while neville is finding a nice and elegant suit for hadrian to wear. After a good ten minutes they finally got out from room revealing a beautiful good looking boy hadrian malfoy. When they got out they were greeted by marcus, Alexander and draco who's waiting for them. They were all wearing an old fashioned but elegant suits and dress for hermione.draco escorted hermione while marcus offered his hand to hadrian telling him if he could be his escort for this night's event.

"Is it okay to you tom?" Hadrian asked tom in his mind. He really wants to know if tom is fine with it so he wait and not so long after tom replied."yeah my dear, enjoy the party. Anyway don't you dare fall for him or else... Or else when I'm back im gonna fuck you." Tom replied 'fuck' tom thought even though Hadrian can't see tom he could say tom is smiling. anyway, hadrian grab marcus' arm politely and walk following hermione and draco. Mean while Alexander and neville, well they're still awkward with each other so he walk behind hadrian and marcus.

Once they enter the ballroom hall they were greeted by some friends back in hogwarts and to their not so surprised the other members of the order of the Basilisk is also there. Fleur,viktor, Cedric, Theo, Crabbe and goyle,blaise,and pansy and luna. When neville look at the group his eyes quickly met Theo's and when Theo saw him he quickly run towards neville and give him a bone wrecking hug. The other followed theo and quickly bow at hadrian showing their respects

"Thought you're in america" hadrian said and both Vincent and Gregory shook their heads."yes we are but when my mother found out about the yule celebration will be held here they quickly packed their things and here we are." Gregory said." S-sorry milord I'm so so sorry " he added when things finally synch in in his mind he's been disrespectful."it's okay but don't forget next time.anyway this is marcus and Alexander." Hadrian said introducing his two new friends to his order." They will be our new members."'he added. "Introduce your selves" he commanded.

"Hi nice to meet you I'm blaise Zabini one and only son of artemis zabini I'm a vampire"

"Hi i am luna lovegood, daughter of xenophilus and pandora lovegood a seer nice meeting you."

"I am vincent Crabbe and this is gregory goyle we are both fusion dragon" (A/N : fusion dragon is a creature created by me of course, I'm genus. Fusion dragon is a creature but in order to transform into an actual dragon there has to be two people with the same ability.)

"Hi i am pansy Parkinson im a white vampire and a shape shifter."(A/N: i think you know about the shape shifting thing if you watched moana if not refer to hedwig the shape shifting pet of hadrian.)