CHAPTER 25:A TALK WITH THE HEADMASTER

AUTHOR'S POV

" Hadrian my boy may i have a talk with you" the head master ask with his grandfatherly mask on. Hadrian look at him and then nod Cedric grab his wrist trying to stop him and dumbledore seems to notice it but stayed quiet.
Hadrian look down at Cedric and say ' its okay im gonna be fine' in Cedric's mind. Then cedric let go of his wrist and then he followed the headmaster.

When the two left severus and james walk through Hadrian's friends.  " What did the head master said?" Severus ask his hands on the table and james' hands was crossed in his chest. " He said he wants to talk with hadrian " hermione said still looking at the direction where the headmaster and hadrian previous walking.

"Well maybe we should follow them I'm afraid the headmaster might do something stupid on hadrian" he whisper to his husband and they walk out to follow the two to the headmaster's office leaving the students in the great hall.

Meanwhile hadrian and headmaster dumbledore is walking through the empty corridor heading to the headmaster's office. Dumbledore is unaware that Severus and james is following them but hadrian..... Hmm how can i say this? Ah! He knows all the time he could feel their presence from behind but he didn't look backward so the headmaster won't get suspicious.' well let's hope that this headmaster is just like professor jackston' he thought.

He couldn't read dumbledore's mind cause he's waring his occlumency all the time and hadrian didn't get a chance to enter his mind.

They arrive at the head master's office dumbledore gesture hadrian to sit on a couch near the fireplace. When he sit in the couch the two professors who is wearing the invisibility cloak entered the room as well.

"So my boy-"

"I'm not your boy"

Author: harry dont be rude

Hadrian: I'm just stating a fact.

"Fawks!" The head master shouted and a beautiful phoenix arrive and land on its stand.

"Is that Aurelius dumbledore's Phoenix?" Hadrian said fake curious. He look at the phoenix's eyes and to his surprise he entered it's mind. A legillimencer cannot enter a  Normal creature or magical creature's mind but the phoenix has a mind. ' hmm interesting' hadrian thought.

"How'd you know?" Dumbledore said a bit surprised no one knows that ever since he stole it from Aurelius also known as Credence barebone.

" He looks exactly like credence's phoenix head master" hadrian said hiding his smirk. Then the two professors who's under the invisibility cloak were shocked.

" Well moving on, what are you planning to do? I am well aware that you're Tom's soulmate so what is your plan you cant hide something from me. No one can hide SOMETHING from me."

" What ever my plan is its none of your business." And with that the head master get pissed so he pulled out his wand and pointed it at hadrian. Severus and james is about to pull out the invisibility cloak when hadrian stood up from the couch so the stop but still ready their wands incase something went wrong.

"You dare to speak to me like that!" Dumbledore shouted.

"Yeah i dare, and what are you saying " no one can hide something from you" so we cant but you can.?" He ask with a challenging voice. The head master's eyes widened.

"Yeah i know. I know that you are the one who freed Grindelwald from nurmengard and let me guess. He's here." Hadrian said then the two professors eyes widened.

"Yes i also know that and he's in his animagus form. You wanna know? Yeah its fawks the Pheonix." He said and the headmaster is full of anger now so shoot a hex on hadrian but before ot could hit him the Two professor took of the invisibility cloak and and defend hadrian.

" James, Severus?" Dumbledore said with full confusion in his face. " We've been following you since you walk out from the great hall and we also called the ministry so they will be here in a moment." Severus said with his monotone of cold and expressionless look and voice. " Gillert run!" Dumbledore shouted and fawks i mean Grindelwald flew but before he could escape james cast a closing charm causing all the possible ways of escaping is closed.

Then when all the window are completely closed fawks have no choice but to return on his original form.
From Pheonix to a man revealing the face and body of Gillert Grindelwald. Wands up and ready for duel

" We dont need to fight. I have a preposition for you" hadrian said with calm voice standing infront of the two older wizard and severus and james behind him.

" What if you dont involve your selves in the upcoming war and be neutral and we will let you live freely with your love of your life what do you think?" Hadrian said with calm and quiet voice.

" No. we're not gonna be your pets" Grindelwald spat.
" Albus?" Hadrian ten said turning his look on dumbledore.
"My answer will be no as well" he asnwered hadrian's question.

"If thats your decision then take this" he step back and flick his fingers causing the door to open revealing a seven grouped of auror. When they enter they quickly disarmed the two and grab their wands.

"Gillert Grindelwald you are arrested for escaping nurmengard prison from today on wards you will be resting the rest of your life in azkaban" the head auror Theseus Scamander stated while the other aurors is tying Grindelwald's hand. "And as for you mr. Dumbledore you will get your subpoena tomorrow lets go" he added leaving the three four in the room.

Hadrian fix his robe and hide his wand the same with severus and james then they walk out the room last is hadrian.he gave dumbledore a look of pity.

"Good luck professor"