CHAPTER 27: THE NEW HEADMISTRESS

HEY GUYS ANOTHER DRAFT CHAPTER HERE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE. BYE!

Oh by the way luna and pansy is just friends here pansy's soulmate is a character created by me and will reveal later.i you want to know his name go to the first chapter "character information" and search for pansy. And as for Luna I'm still thinking who could it be.

AUTHOR'S POV
GREAT HALL|HOGWARTS

the day after the trial, Minerva who was sitting in her office recieved a letter from the ministry stating about the out come of the trial and about her promotion as the new headmistress of hogwarts. She didn't know what to feel, should she feel happy because she was promoted? Or sad because of dumbledore's trial result?

That day is just like a normal day in hogwarts well many rumors spread around the school about her being the new headmistress which is not announced yet, and about dumbledore lying to the wizarding world the whole time.

THE NEXT DAY
GREAT HALL|HOGWARTS

Everyone is entering the great hall for their dinner feast and for an important announcement. Hadrian who was with his friends was looking forward on what will McGonagall do with her position. His order is sitting in the slytherin table chatting and laughing while they eat their food when the currently deputy headmistress Minerva McGonagall stood up and walk through the stand and clearing her throat. " Good evening everyone!" She started with her monotone voice of supportive yet cheerful voice gaining everyone's attention.

" There's a rumor spreading all over the school about head master dumbledore being kicked out and me being the new headmistress well yeah thats true.(sorry I'm really cant imitate her style of speaking) professor dumbledore was in fact kicked out by helping gillert Grindelwald escape from his prison and hide him as fawks. So the ministry Decided to kick him out and let me take over his job.so from now on I'll be your new headmistress." She stated.

Everyone clapped at her and some shout with pride, Minerva give them a smile and walk again towards her seat."you think we can trust her?" Hadrian said in his mind."i think so but she's grey so maybe?" The man replied. He and tom begin talking since hadrian's second year when he turn twelve but only hermione and luna knows.

"Guys what do you think she'll do?" Pansy spoke while sitting next to her best friend luna. they're close,very close. "Hmm i heard from fred and George she's fair to everyone so maybe she can do much better than dumbledore" draco said as he chew his food. They were eating when the twins from griffindor walk towards them. "Hi guys" fred stared." Oh hello fred george come sit with us" Cedric said patting the vacant spot beside him as usual he's sitting beside hadrian.

" So whats new? Something happened?" Blaise said sitting infront of Cedric "yeah. We're just mad at our mom." Fred started." We told her that we want to run a joke shop but she turn us down saying that it's just waste of money." George finished." Well we think we can help you with that." Hadrian said looking at the twins." How?" They both ask.
"We'll support you financially and morally." He answered.
The twins face Brightened to hear what hadrian just said.
"Really!" They exclaim then stood up to hug hadrian, students from other house mostly slytherin and griffindor is glaring at them. " We'll help too!" The other said with giggle.

"Your future is bright your business will be successful" luna suddenly said her eyes is shining. "Thanks luna" the two said. After eating they exited the great hall and went to the Room of requirements to study. While the others are reading books hadrian is practicing the spells cedric had created and cedric practicing spells that hadrian created.

" Maximized book of spells by cedric diggory"