S2 CHPT 44: THE STONE OF LOST POWERS

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END

AUTHOR'S POV
MT. HERA

Crying. Dumbledore wipe his tears as he tries to stand up but every time he try he fails. He look at the ceiling of the arena to see a big hole were you can see the raining environment outside. Then dumbledore think, why didn't they just enter that hole so that they will easily reach here and gillert will be not dead by now. Stupid dumbledore. Albus thought. As he stare at the black sky happy and sad memories of him and gillert flash into his mind making him more teary and guilty.as he cried he Hadn't even notice that his eyes were slowly closing until he fell asleep with the tears in his face dries as the time passes.

Morning comes, dumbledore slowly open his eyes as he saw a bright light coming from the above. He ask him self."am i dead? Or perhaps dreaming?" Then realization hit him. He's not dead,but Grindelwald does. A tear is attempting to fall but he didn't let it slip his eyes instead he gathered all his remaining energy and stood but. The light he saw earlier is from the hole that he saw last night.

After getting up he walk forward to the gate where the hydra came out last time. He walks up the stairs and open the gate with his full force. Entering the cage. He found a huge dark room, he's not sure about the size cause it's dark but what captured his attention is dot of light in the middle of the room. And a hole on top of it letting an enough amount of light enter the room making a spot light to the stone. The light was color blue-green and drops of floating water is covering it.

Walking towards the light the image of it became clearer and clearer. It was the stone,the stone they've been wanting to get, the reason why he was here,...the reason why his lover died. As he gets nearer the light became brighter and brighter and making and ambient sound of water. As he reach the location of the stone he grab the stone from floating and place it on his hand.

The stone is not that big or small it was the size of a human thumb it was color green and have a bright light of blue green. When he place it on his hand it's still floating and then he felt a shiver through his spine as he could feel the power, the stone is giving him. His eyes light up color green and he couldn't stop himself from raising his hand. And a huge amount of force escaped his body as the power of the stone flew directly to the sky making the sky a bit dark than it was before.

Meanwhile in hadrian's part, he and his friends along with the twins is in the quidditch field watching draco practice quidditch competing with ronald weasley when the sky whose brightly white before became dark and lightning strikes were showing making a huge and loud sound that caughts the attention of all the students who were there including hadrian. Cedric was first to notice that it was weird followed by luna who hadrian and the others agreed.

Also draco and ron who's flying also stops and look at the sky watching the view of lighting fighting each other. On the other part of the castle McGonagall,who was having a meeting with her co teachers notice the sudden change of the weather. Severus,james and remus also noticed it so they stood up and walk towards the window the other teachers following them.

Then a stick of light came into a view. It is coloured green and is coming from the mountain of hera miles miles away from hogwarts but still have a better view of it. Everyone who's watching felt shivers through their spines and they felt goosebumb. Then after a second the light faded but the dark clouds stayed.

Back to dumbledore's part. He felt extremely powerful now. Then lights starts to form making a light that shows almost half of the room but he didn't pay much attention to it. Instead he left the place and apperate somewhere.

TIME SKIP:
HADRIAN'S THIRD YEAR HAS ENDED AND HE WAS NOW ENTERING HIS FIRST YEAR.
QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP.

Since that day the dark clouds never faded. Wizarding world quickly adapt to te changes. The ministry tried to do their best to remove the dark clouds but nothing worked.now hadrian is walking with his father and draco to the quidditch world cup arena. They were meant to meet the others there and watch the match together and support krum together. Entering the entrance of the arena they quickly saw Hermione with the blacks and neville (sirius is in a glamour) the lestrange were in a mission, tom told them to take their off but they insisted. As they walk further, they saw their other friends and decided to join them to the arena. But someone is missing.

"where's cedric?"

SHORT CHAPTER. BUT THE NEXT WILL BE LONG. HI GUYS! I'M BACK! SO I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A SMUT! YEHEY!!!! I WISH AND I HOPE I DON'T LOSE MY APPETITE BY TOMORROW TO WRITE THE CHAPTER SO YEAH, BYE!