S2 CHPT 47: THE RESURRECTION RITUAL.

AUTHOR'S POV
MALFOY MANOR

Entering the manor lucius and charles (Arley's husband) held both unconscious marcus and Alexander through the manor's infirmary. Everyone including pansy following behind them." Quick call james and severus" lucius order as he put Alexander's body to the infirmary bed. "Theey need to know about this." Lucius added Narcissa, who's just entering the room is shocked.

"Oh my what happened dear?!" She ask looking at his husband and the children." This is bad. Dobby get my medicine and equipments" she said and dobby whos just behind her fade to get what his Narcissa needed.(A/N: Lucius and Narcissa is good here,well they're kinda cruel sometimes but they're good is treating their elves)

"I'll leave them to you love. Now come on call the other members of the inner circle, we have to plan something." Lucius kissing the temple of Narcissa then walk out of the room with charles. Charles, before he leave he caress Marcus hand telling he'll recover soon.

"Come on guys we need to do something too" neville said.
"I agree" draco and Hermione said. " ;Me too" blaise, cedric and theo add." Okay lets go to the headquarters. We're going to talk about this matter there." Hadrian said leaving the room furious but he didn't show it.

Hadrian along with his little army walk out of the manor and starts apperating to the secret headquarters hadrian provided. At first the facility is dark all the windows were closed but as soon as they started popping up one by one the lanterns lit up and the windows opened automatically. They walk down to the straight staircase leading to the main dome of the facility.

While walking through the hallway they saw a door opens automatically. When they arrive there a huge dome was inside. " Come" hadrian said coming in and his army follows him. " Agador" he casted and the ground starts shaking and a long table with chairs rise from it. Totally surprised by what happens every one shake their heads and take their seats in the table.

 Totally surprised by what happens every one shake their heads and take their seats in the table

This logo engraved everywhere in the dome
Courtesy to the creator in Pinterest

As usual hadrian in the center. Hermione, neville, cedric and viktor and draco in his left and pansy, crabbe and goyle, blaise and theo in his right. They all look at hadrian waiting for him to speak but hadrian didn't. He just stares at nowhere in particular.

Shortly after that the twins and luna arrive at the dome and the long table expanded making a space for the three, three chairs rise again one beside draco and one beside theo and one in the other edge of the table. Walking towards them everyone gasp. Luna takes the center chair and the twins seat across each other.

"Okay let's start." Hadrian started. " I know everyone was shock on what happened. I admit I'm also surprised. We underestimate albus and didnt prepare incase this would happen." Hadrian said tapping the wood base of the table then stands up. " What aroused me more is his power. How did he posses that kind of magic? Any one of you?" He ask and fred raise his hand."go on fred"