CHAPTER 40: THE MARK

AUTHOR'S POV
ORDER OF THE BASILISK HQ.

A whole week of training is done. there's no day that pansy and marcus didn't argue about small things. Marcus admitted that he likes pansy and hadrian,luna and Hermione knew that pansy also likes marcus but she's just in denial that she always ignore marcus when he's confessing to her. Any way the training week went well. Everyone of them did their job well also. The newbies learn what they needed to learn and they became equal in hadrian's eye.

Marcus, before he couldn't turn to his phoenix form without concentrating but now he could transform any time he wants. Alexander, before. When he transform as hydra he couldn't control his other head but now they obey him and act like a team. Not just the newbies who practices in the whole week. At night hadrian, Fleur, neville,luna,viktor, cedric and hermione stays and practice their own abilities. After the cedric-hadrian incident everyone finally founds out about cedric's condition.

PRESENT

now everyone of them is standing in their headquarters meeting room,waiting for hadrian to come down. They were nervous cause hadrian said their going to have their marks. Fred and George is also there they have consent from charley. They were nervous because what if the mark will hurt them but the older member who already has the mark assured them that it doesn't hurt if you are fully loyal to hadrian.

After five minutes hadrian came down with luna on his beside. Hadrian didn't say anything for a minute he just eyeing the people infront of him scanning if theres any hesitation in their eyes but found nothing. All of them were determined to serve hadrian.

"Okay,lets start. Malfoy, draco"luna said and draco stood up and went to hadrian. He look at luna nervous and luna just smiled at him."your vows will be. I (your name)  is willing to serve hadrian our lord and our one and only lord until my last breath."

"I draco Lucius Malfoy is willing to serve hadrian our lord and our one and only lord until my last breat-"

"Stop."

Everyone look at hadrian. " Draco you don't have to give your vow to me. You know the consequence ones you broke your vow." Draco look at his brother. "What do you mean?" He asked confused even the others including luna.

"One day father will retire on his position as the right hand of the darklord and I'm sure he will position one of us to be the next right hand of tom and since I'm becoming a darklord too, means you will be the one whose gonna serve tom as his right hand. And I'm sure tom includes vows to join his inner circle."hadrian sigh. " If you're gonna give your vow to me it means you cant give your vow to others anymore. And if you give tom your vow but you already vow to me you'll die." Now draco understand. His brother is trying to protect him. "One day you'll understand my brother.next" he said.

"Weasley Fredrick Weasley George"

-------

After 46 minutes the mark giving is fully done anyone of them didn't feel any pain maybe they were that loyal to hadrian. Draco in the other hand just sat in the nearest chair and watched his friends get marked by hadrian.

"Tomorrow we're going back to school but Alexander and marcus can't come."hadrian inform them."but why?" Blaise ask his right arm is on Alexander's shoulder." Because our third year is nearly finish so they will enter Hogwarts in our fourth year is it clear?" Hadrian said looking directly to blaise which gives a shiver on blaise spine.

"Anyway I'll let you have your time. You can spend the rest of your day on anything you want to do. Dismiss" and with that they bow at hadrian then went out of the room. The weasley twin excuse their selves and said that they're going to spend the night in their house i mean the weasley child's house. Cedric and viktor said they're going to have a date so hadrian let them. Neville and theo said they're going to shop some things in diagon alley Gregory and vince join them. Blaise and luna went to the library to advance study. Draco excused hermione from hadrian, he said he wants to show her something.

Hadrian. Well hadrian I don't know either what he wants to do. So me as the writer of this story have his time to be with tom. In the dream land ofcourse.

DUMBLEDORE'S POV
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX HQ| SOMEWHERE IN ENGLAND.

this can't be happening. Because of what that hadrian did the ministry don't believe me anymore and because of that i lost many of my connection. I need to find a way to be powerful again. Think think albus think. Ahhh! I know now. I still have my order right right I'll call them.

"Albus? Something bothering you?" Fawks i mean gillert ask me. "You seems bothered." Ah right he's right i look depressed lately. " Well its nothing. I'm just thinking of a way to be powerful again." I answer him.

"Did you found an answer now?" He ask again. "Yeah i think i should call my order." I replied still not looking at him I'm looking at the window looking at our neighbors.
"Okay but i think the stone of lost power is the best option now i thought you know it." Right! He's right.

"Your right!" I exclaimed and look at him." What? That you know it too?" This man. "No. Your right. The stone of lost power is the best option now." I replied smile painted in my face even if he can't see them since my beard is so long. Damn it why did j.k designed me to have such long beard.

"Really well if she didn't you would probably look handsome right now."

"Stop reading my mind gillert."

" Hahaha okay I'll stop. Anyway how will you find it the legend says it was missing thousands of years ago even merlin couldn't find it."

"Well that's merlin. I'm different. " I said with grin in my face them grab a book of old history of magic the original one." Merlin explored every places here in england but he could find it. But what if it's not really here but somewhere?" I said looking at the map in the book merlin owns this book he has a map in the book and every places he went he draw an 'x' on it but the map was almost full of 'x' but he still couldn't find it.

"Or maybe he found it already but he hide it somewhere else. You know, so that anyone can't find it." Gillert said.hmmm he's right we should not forget about that possibility.

"Well if thats the case. We should find it our selves"
A/N the stone of lost powers is an ancient stone with powers created by me again hehe. It was a legendary stone that many wizard and witch explorer tried to find but no one of them succeed the legend says once the stone became yours it will give you the endless and powerful magic no one can ever imagine.

HI GUYS! DOUBLE UPDATE. DUMBLEDORE AND GRINDELWALD IS GOING ON A QUEST AND LETS SEE IF THEY SUCCEED ON IT.

Please follow me for more bye!