CHAPTER 30: JUST A NORMAL CHAPTER

AUTHOR'S POV
MALFOY MANOR

"Oh my dear merlin hermione is that really you?" Bellatrix ask as she wraps her hand on hermione's body."how are you my dear nephew?"

"I'm doing great aunt bella" hermione said as she hug back.
"You know neville really missed you" she said looking at Neville."i know." Bella replied.

Minutes later after the event. Severus and james arrive at the manor straight to the living room Where the blacks,malfoys, and lestrange is in. "Hi guys! Oh meet Alexander, Alexander Potter." James greeted.

Alexander, a boy same age as hadrian amd the rest of his friends, (you decide how he looked like). Smile at them and reach out his right hand for hand shake. Hadrian and his brother along with hermione and neville didn't reach Alexander's hand, instead they hug him in a very tight but soft and comfortable way. Alexander seems shock with that but the parents along with sirius and Remus just smile at the view.

"I wish they won't get afraid after they hear what Alexander creature is." Severus whispered to james and james just nod. That is the reason why they forbid Alexander from going to Hogwarts and socializing with others in short they were scared on what people might say and what they would do to Alexander.

"Hi I'm hadrian,this is brother draco, neville and Hermione." Hadrian intruduced his friends and brothers to Alexander."nice to meet you Alexander" the four kids said.

"Mind me asking, what is your creature?" Draco asked. Alexander got tensed by that and look at his parents asking them for permission silently and the two just nod.

"I-im- a-n hy-hydra" he said looking down and the others including the lestranges, malfoys and blacks were shock but quickly shook their heads not wanting to show Alexander their expression. "Are you upset with me?"

"What! No! We're just shock abit but we're not upset. Actually i am founding a group with many powerful young wizards like you were in including the three of them." Hadrian is not mad but soft  hermione, neville and draco smile with what hadrian just said.

"Ca-care to tell me about it?" Alexander ask being sociable and friendly. " It sounds interesting" he added.
"Of course and we would love to" hermione said as they walk towards the manor's study.

"I'm glad they take it very well" Severus said with a soft relieved tone james is half hugging his shoulder. "I hope they bond really well." Severus finished.

"Oh wait i forgot to tell you. Arley is going home with his husband and her nephew tomorrow." Narcissa exclaimed.

If you read the "jealousy" story you will definitely know who Arley is but for those who doesn't she is an  Hufflepuff orphan not so orphan it's just that his father— a pureblood man cant accept her because she's a girl and cant be a heir.,found a new family but fate seems hate her so much and ruined it by killing her new family by fire while they're in they house. Then when she started to attend hogwarts she became friends with severus and lily but after the two of her great friend tear apart and decided to choose their own paths she became neutral. Then later on when they graduated she married her soul mate Charles scamander a Hufflepuff guy who's also in their year and decided to leave  england and start a new life abroad.( She and her husband became majizoologist like Charles' father Newt Scamander.)

"Really! Wow!. Its been a while since we lay saw her. The last time is when she and Charles got married." Sirius said and was agreed by the others."+sigh+ i wish regulus and peter is also here with us right now." (Jealousy is the prequel of this story. And peter and regulus is a couple but regulus always denied their relationship but he love peter. Then peter suicide because he can't hold it anymore. And then regulus also suicide because he can't live without perr on his side.

"Its been 15 years since their death i really missed them." James said with low and said voice. Severus rub james' back to comfort him.

"Hey hey stop crying okay its not your fault" severus said as james started to cry on Severus' shoulder. "No! I should have stopped him from doing that!" James argue and Severus just drop the topic and just gave james a warm hug. The others join too.

"Haha stop this you're making me cry!" Lucius said trying VERY hard to control his tears from Falling. "Really?" Bellatrix teased.

They pull out the hug and sat on the empty couch near the chimney." So the time is ticking.the kids' fourth year is coming and that means...." Sirius trailed "we have to resurrect the dark lord." Remus finished with a low voice making the others to sigh.

"I pity hadrian, he has to accept a tragic fate ahead." Bellatrix said knowing what's going to happen in the near future." Let's just hope that the dark lord has soft spot for hadrian." Rebastan said suddenly.

"I hope so"