CHAPTER 23: FIRST NIGHT AT HOGWARTS

Author's pov

"Uncle sev, uncle james!" Hadrian exclaimed after seeing the two professors entering the room. Hermione, and draco hug them. Why did they hug them? Well to answer that, during hermione and Hadrian's stay in the said school the two male professor became their extended family.

Severus and james did have a child which you will meet soon. He was the same age as hadrian (14) but they both decided him getting a home schooling for his protection since dumbledore is finding the child but dont have any idea where he was.

"So hows my son's friends doing?" James said smiling towards the new comers Cedric and luna quickly get james humor but thats not the case when it comes to neville.
" Son? But hadrian is lucius' son" neville said clearly showing his idiotic side. The two professors along with the others except neville laughed by what he just said.

"Its a joke Neville" hermione said still laughing in Draco's lap." So sorry hehe" he responded embarassed.

" God my dear neville" theo exclaimed not even thinking what he just said. " Are you two dating?" Pansy ask. " I mean i noticed how touchy you guys are towards each other so are you two dating?" She added. Hadrian look at neville's eyes and Hermione in Theo's."actually they're not just dating" hadrian said smirking contented in what he just see in Neville's mind.

"Actually they were soulmates" hermione said with giggle after seeing Theo's mind. Everyone was shock but cut by they two professors giving their good byes.

"So are you gonna intruduce us to them?" Fred said reminding hadrian that he didnt intruduced them to the new peoples yet.

"Oh right fred george meet Neville, luna, and Cedric you three meet fred and george also member of the court." Hadrian said still sitting in his usual part in the common room. " So its late now, i think we should head to our dorms now. Blaise said as he finished his potion essay while everyone including the twin are chatting with neville and cedric while hadrian is talking with luna privately.

Hadrian and Luna's conversation

" So after me and hermione left how's ilvermorny?" Hadrian ask as they look outside the dungeons window ( slytherin's dungeons is not that really deep they also have windows with great view of the black lake."  looking at the beautiful sky with stars shining. " Well when you and hermione left ilvermorny everything is under control but when we left a friend of mine that the xander guy in our first year dueling incident became the leader of the council but she also said that no one respected him the way they respect you" she said still looking at the beautiful sky.

"How's professor sherlock?" He ask this time he shows a bit curious face." Him? He resigned 1 month after your departure no one knows where he is but some dark rumor that he was after the philosopher's stone to resurrect the dark lord." She said now looking at hadrian. "Hmm so that's his plan" he mumbled. " Plan what?" She said.

" He send sherlock to look after me and then resigned when I'm gone then start the hunt for the resurrection stone how smart he is" he said with a smirk. He didn't expect the plan to work but it did.

Luna walk closer to him and hug him she knows that her hug can erase all Hadrian's unwanted thoughts." Thanks Luna" he said softly hugging back. " Hey what are you doing with my soulmate" pansy exclaimed noticing luna and hadrian doing.

"I just hugged him okay" luna ask slowly pushing hadrian." Okay okay enough i think we should head to our dorm as well bye guys." She said hermione followed them kissing draco in the cheeks before leaving. The twins left as well using their invisibility cloak. Yes james gave them the cloak so that they could use it in their pranks.

Blaise,theo, Vincent, Gregory,draco and hadrian lead Cedric and neville to their chambers and help unpack their trunks after that they talk about somethings for a about another thirty minutes talking about how's ilvermorny and how's america then they fall asleep.

Short right? Cause im currently studying for my N.E.W.Ts i mean exams and i just make some time to create this chapter ugh!! What am i saying! Well bye guys!

Love you all.