S2 CHPT 49: ORDER TO ORDER PART 1

AUTHOR'S POV
MALFOY MANOR

It's been a week after tom and hadrian meets each other and let's say there are things that change in their relationship. Tom takes ambraxas advice to open up his heart again for a new love life and he started to feel comfortable around hadrian. In the week he's been staying with hadrian, he founds out that hadrian has soft heart when it comes to children. But he can't accept it when it comes to work. He don't accept weakness. In work if you have to kill an innocent child, do it without hesitation.

Hadrian and tom have been arguing lately because tom loves interfering to hadrian's private life since he already know even before that hadrian is weak when it come to children but tom keeps telling him that he must not let him self get weak even infront of a child. It will only give the enemies  advantage To bring him down.

Sighing, Tom walk through the hallway of the malfoy library as he search for some interesting book, and here he is. Standing infront of a shelf where all kinds of books about dark arts is. Picking some books lucius enters the library and search for tom.

"Darklord, i have a news for you. The ministry is planning a raid on one of the possible hide out of order of the phoenix and it's said that dumbledore is there too. What are we going to do?" Lucius said as he lower his head to show some respect." Hmmm😐 what do you think?" Tom said looking at Lucius.

Lucius, look up at him and smile. "I think we should join their fight. I think this is the best time to show england that you're back." Lucius said. Tom think for a second and a wonderful idea comes up on his mind. "Hmm i dont think so. Bring hadrian and his team here." Tom order and Lucius gasp and look up. " But.."

"Shhh. Come to think of it. They won't learn anything if you don't bring them to the real battle. Lucius i know you're just protecting your son and i Understand, but i know what I'm doing. So go and call him." After hearing what tom said Lucius bow and leave. Tom continues to read the book he was holding." This is your time to prove your self. Don't disappoint me."

Minutes later, hadrian arrive with his team—order of the Basilisk— trailing behind him. "You called us master?" Hadrian said as he kneel to show submission. His friends who's behind him is shocked, they didn't expect hadrian to be like this. Smirking, to stood up. " Oh i forgot to introduce them to you my lord. " Hadrian said as he look behind him and saw tom standing infront of his friends. He nod his head and luna started.

"I'm luna moon lovegood son of xenophilus lovegood."

She started and the others followed her. Satisfied tom sit again on his chair infront of hadrian and put his left knee above his right one. " This is your time to show me what you got. I don't want failure, and you (hadrian) don't you dare disappoint me." Tom said as his eyes becomes red and his aura gives the others shivers through their spines including hadrian.

"Y-yes master" hadrian said. He's shaking inside, even if he wants to fight back he couldn't. Tom's dominant aura around him makes him weak and no matter how much he fight back he's always get defeated.

They starts walking out when they heard tom speaks again."draco stay here in need to talk something with you" draco freeze in where he was currently standing and look at hadrian. Hadrian look at draco with helpless eyes also not knowing what to do." No need for your brother's help I'm not going to eat you." Tom said rolling his eyes. They all walk out of the library leaving tom and draco behind.( Hmm what are they going to do?)

Taking the vacant chair beside tom draco gulps as he saw Tom's face. He has a serious look while reading the book he was holding. "Like what you see?" Tom started making draco gulp harder. "Haha don't be nervous I'm not interested to you." Tom laugh. Actually the reason why i call is.... You know, when your father retires you will be my next right hand man right?." Tom said and draco nodes. "I want you to quit hadrian's group and start your own training as a death eater." Tom finished and Draco's eyes widened.

"But."

"Don't worry. You'll still see your friends but the difference is, you will be spending the rest of your break training as a deatheater." Tom added flipping the pages of the book. " You may go now." He finished and draco tried to talk back but a force push him out of the library. Pissed he follows hadrian and the others.

Hadrian and his friends is hiding in the dark spots in the river alley near Merlin's cross wizarding england. As they wait there draco popped up behind Hermione causing everyone startle. "Draco what did you and the darklord talk abo-" hermione is cut off by hadrian shush her. She look to their target and see ministry officials sneaking inside the place and after a second the battle erupted.

The house exploded as flying smoke comes out from the house. White for the aurors and grey for the order o the phoenix. They watch as they waited for the battle to cool down as they see that the ministry sent many aurors than they expected. Spells flee through the air hitting other houses and opponent. As they observe that the ministry aurors is getting lesser hadrian look at his friends and cast a lumus charm creating a signal. Getting the signal the order of the Basilisk move. Joining the battle they shoot multiple dark spells that knock out both aurors and order of the Basilisk members.

The aurors seems to notice that someone joins them and they're surprised to see people wearing a mask and hood firing spells to them. Everyone in hadrian's side is determine to prove themselves so they do everything they can to knock or kill the enemies.