CHAPTER 16: DRACO'S GANG

DRACO'S POV

'She's so beautiful' thats what i keep saying in my mind, i cant believe this is happening and most of all she's my brother's best friend ha! I need to thank him later. I keep staring at hermione while she was eating his dinner oh merlin beard! Even when she eat she's still beautiful how lucky i am.

"Stop staring at me."she snapped didn't even look at me.
" How'd you know you weren't even looking at me." I answer terrified. " Bro.. back in ilvermorny she's the legillimency mistress of our group" hadrian said. " Group?. What group?" I ask confused." Do you think we should tell him?" He ask hermione wow! That's new usually he didn't ask anyone for permission not even my parents 'hmm seems my brother found his real friend' i thought.

" Well he's your brother after all, its up to you." She said then hadrian nod. " I will tell you later." He said then i just nod and continue my dinner." So draco what kind of achievement did you get in the past two years?" He ask.
" Hmm I'm the head of slytherin house council." I answered. " Hmm that's great well did the other slytherin consider you as their king?" He ask i dont know what i am feeling right now I'm just talking with my brother but why i am so nervous? " Yeah!" I answered confidently hiding the nervousness in my tone. Then he just nod and continue his dinner.

HERMIONE'S POV

" I think we should go now" i said breaking the silence in our table " yeah i think so" draco answered. He lead me and hadrian to the dungeons and went to common room.
" umm where is our bed room?" I ask. " What do you mean 'OUR' bedroom?" He pointed out. " Our bedroom me and hadrian?" I said then look at hadrian. " Ahh here at hogwarts boys didn't share rooms with girls" he answered. Then Hadrian and i look at each other with disbelief expression." What do you mean!" Hadrian finally speak.

" Yeah in ilvermorny girls and boys are allowed to share the same room!" I added." Well now you know." He replyed and smile. Seeing him smile makes me smile unconsciously.
Then after a while other slytherin entered the room and when they saw draco standing they bow woah! So i just proved to my self that malfoys are born to be superior beside the dark lord of course.

" So its true.." i said trying to hide the blush in my inner face. " That you're a superior here" i added. " Yeah " he answered avoiding eye contact with me. " Hey dont be shy beside we're soulmate so there's no need to hide your blush." I said trying to be cool. Then a loud noise from the common room door echoed.

"Hey what's up!" Draco said looking behind us. We also look and we see a group of five walk in." The weasley twin prank a ravenclaw students." The boy with dark brown skin said. I stared at his eyes so that i cam see what they saw back there. But before i could enter his mind i feel a cold hand tap my shoulder i look at left to see hadrian shaking his head showing a ' not now' expression.

Then hadrian sat in a rocking chair near the fireplace. " Weasley twins?" He ask looking at the boy raising his one eye brow." Oh brother i forgot this is my gang" draco said walking near his so called 'gang' "introduce them" hadrian said gesturing them to sit in the couche in front of them.

" This is Blaise he's the informer of the gang." Draco said and the brown skinned boy i mean Blaise bent on his knee willingly. I look at hadrian and see the impress look in his face. " This is pansy she's also informer of the gang." He intruduced the girl behind him. " Hmm i see i think you should hang out with hermione you could be good friends." Hadrian said he was clearly using legillimency and i know the other notice it too but didn't complain.

" This is Vincent and Gregory they seems trustworthy but not they are only loyal to certain people they are the joker of the gang." He said and they just give hadrian a smirk.
" Impressive minds of you" thats the only words came out from hadrian's mouth." And this is theo his planner of the gang." He finished. " You how about you... Whats your position in your gang." Hadrian said." I agree" i added.
" I'm the leader and the potion master of the group." Draco said.

" And what about this twin that you just mention a while ago?" ." They are the notorious prankster of hogwarts. They are really good at planning thing about their pranks. But they secretly practice dark arts." He said whispering tw last part of his sentence. Hadrian smirk and smile a bit

" Hmm interesting."