CHAPTER 39: CEDRIC'S CONDITION

AUTHOR'S POV
MANOR'S INFIRMARY

"HEY!-"

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT!"

hadrian and his friends i mean the old ones were in te infirmary including draco,pansy, Alexander marcus and theo. Right now they were just sitting in the corner watching marcus and pansy argue on how to heal cedric properly hadrian told them to practice their healing ability on cedric.

"Give me that. I'll do it for you."

Alexander offer his hand and marcus and pansy look at him." No i can do this my self" pansy stubbornly said and Alexander just nod and went back on sitting with viktor. Right now all of them were amused by how pansy and marcus argue.

"I told you to do this like this." That Marcus trying to show pansy how to do the healing properly but pansy being pansy stubbornly snap his hands and insisted to do it by her self even when she's doing it wrong.

Pansy pick the ingredients for the healing potion and throw it in her cauldron when he accidentally pick the wrong ingredient. Instead of nara tree leaf she grab maple.
It was dangerous if you put maple leaf in a cauldron when you were making a healing potion. Marcus then look at her then the ingredients she was going to drop when he notice a one ingredient that shouldn't be added.

"Hey! Sto-"

BOOM!

The cauldron exploded. I told you it was dangerous.
"I told you i would do it." Alexander said standing up and went to marcus amd pansy's direction. "Go change your clothes ill finish this" he added. Then the two stood up and went out of the room. "I'll follow them before they could kill each other" theo said and neville nodded.

"They have enemies to lover relationship i see." Draco said. They all stood up and went to cedric except fleur. She bid her good bye and went out of the room also.

After sometime cedric woke up. Viktor was beside him reading a news paper. The others were sitting in the couch near cedric's bed. When viktor notice his presence he put down his newspaper and face cedric."how are you feeling?." He ask a bit concerned. Because of what viktor said the other also notice that cedric is awake now so they stood up and went to cedric. "Hey how are you feeling?" Hermione ask. He look at hadrian whos standing beside viktor asking something."you should say it to them. Especially viktor he has all the right to know your condition." Hadrian said with a nod.

Then he look at hermione, neville ,Alexander,draco, luna and then to viktor. He gulp and open his mouth preparing te words he's going to say."uh, guys i have something to tell you. I- i have a CIP disease." He confessed.

"CIP? What's CIP?" Draco ask completely clueless. "Its a disease called Congenital insensitivity to pain means he can't feel pain or tiredness." Hermione answer it for cedric. Flash back of them knowing about each other in the boat in their first year in ilvermorny.

FLASHBACK

"So to start I'm hadrian Narcissa malfoy. I like beautiful things but I'm not obsessed with it. I dont have any allergies but I'm easily get irritated when someone disturb or ignore me." Hadrian said as he chew his candy hermione give him.

"Im hermione ginger. I love all kinds of magic even dark, i have trust issues and that gets me into a lot of trouble but if it was you guys its okay. " Hermione said confident on her answer.

"I-im cedric diggory. Son of amus diggory. I dont have allergies and trust issues but i do have CIP disease. CIP patients can't feel pain, tiredness, uncomfort-" but before he could complete his sentence hermione cut him off.

"Can't feel uncomfortable,cant feel hunger and fullness,cant smell amd taste blablabla. If you are really can't feel pain let me try this to you." "Sectumsempra" then a heavy force went out of hermione's wand sending the painfull spell to cedric who's sitting infront of her and hadrian. But instead of scream in pain he was just sitting there she think he didn't even notice the blood dripping from his face. Shock was an understatement the perfect word for hermione and hadrian's reaction is amazed and impressed.

"Woah cedric your literally bleeding" hadrian said. Cedric look at his self when he saw blood in his clothes he was also shocked he didn't even feel the urge of pain touching his body. "Huuuuuuh" he scream silently before he pass out.

END OF THE CRINGE FULL FLASHBACK

"Oh so now i understand. Well you know you're unique and cool." Draco said. "Cool my foot if anyone found out about his condition people might take advantage of him." Neville scolded him smacking his head."ouch" hermione and others just laugh.

"Any way how are you feeling now." Viktor ask again cedric glare at him." Really? After finding out about my condition your asking me how do i feel?" He said with slight irritated voice. "Oh I'm sorry I'm sorry okay I'm just concerned." He said. "Then leave me alone i want to sleep im tired. Oh i can't even feel tiredness well I'm sleepy." Cedric said thats his final decision. Hadrian know where this is leading to if they keep stubbornly stay beside cedric.

"Alright we're going now bye take care." Hermione said pushing neville,draco, Alexander, viktor and hadrian out of the room with him he also know where this is leading to. " HEY CED. DON'T HIDE YOUR ABILITY ITS COOL!"

"Ability my foot its a disease just so you know."

"Muggles call it disease because its foreign for them just so you know too."

"Alright alright now stop it your like marsy now."

"Marsy?"

"Yeah i call their ship marsy iconic isn't it?"

"Yeah yeah what ever"

HEY YO! HI GUYS I'M BACK! ACTUALLY I REWRITE THIS CHAPTER 7 TIMES ALREADY BUT I KEEP MESSING UP SO I CAME UP WITH THIS I HOPE YOU EN JOY THIS CHAPTER BYE!