CHAPTER 41:ALBUS AND GILLERT'S QUEST

HI GUYS!

AUTHOR'S POV

The whole night that day gillert and albus spent the night thinking about the possible places where the stone can be found. They also went there them selves but couldn't find any.

" If we can't find it in the muggle world maybe in the wizarding world." Giller mumbled enough for albus to hear." You're right!"albus exclaimed.

"Wait here let me get something" albus said.then he climbed in the ladder to get some books in the highest shelf in the library. "Hmm where is it? Ah there" he said after struggling to find that particular book. The ancient map of the wizarding england. And the modern map of wizarding england.

When he found the books he went down and place the two books in the table where he and Gillert is having discussion." What is this for?" Gillert ask in confusion." We'll search for the stone using this maps" he informs and gillert just nod and lean closer to have a better look of the book.

" First mt. Hera" albus said as he pack his things preparing to leave."You're not going to come?" He ask.

"Really? At this time? Come on let's sleep first its gonna be a long long journey." Gillert answered him. Albus think for a second and when he finally decide he said." Fine"

MORNING.

"Are you done packing?" Hermione said once she arrive at hadrian and Draco's shared room.(A/N hadrian and draco have their own separate rooms but mot of their things were in their shared room.)

"Not yet mione give me a sec" draco said showing his palm to hermione symbolizing to wait. " I'm done" draco said after zipping his suitcase."oh brother let me help you with that." He again said when he saw hadrian carrying his bags he don't want the house elves to do his things.

"Thanks" hadrian replied with a smile then look at hermione." Is the others done also?" He ask now that draco was carrying his two bags he was just now carrying his shoulder bag which his wand and important things was placed." Hermione?" He ask again when hermione didn't answer him.

"Oh sorry. Yes they were ready" she answer then walk out of the room in a quick. "What's wrong with her?" Hadrian heard draco said behind him."don't mind her drake she's been like that even when we're still in ilvermorny." Hadrian replied taking his first step of the stairs walking down in the walk way.

When they reach the first floor the others who notice hadrian quickly bow to pay some respect." Where's fleur and viktor?" Hadrian started.

"Viktor said he's going first he have to prepare for the quidditch world cup. Fleur, well fleur said she's going back to france for beauxbaton." Neville said." Okay okay so now shall we go now?" Draco cut them, already going to the floo system. " Excited are we?" Blaise said following behind him.