S2 CHPT 50: ORDER TO ORDER PART 2

Hadrian's pov

MERLIN'S CROSS.

Our fight with both aurors and order of the phoenix became intense. We, my group successfully knocked out the aurors and the only one left is the order of the chickens i mean phoenix. Petrifying my opponent i walk towards where my other friends is. We didn't really kill those aurors in fact we just paralyze them so that they can see our strength.

While walking i look up to see a two black hooded people standing above a house roof watching us. Tom. I don't know who is the other but I'm sure the first one is tom. Reaching where Hermione and the others is i look infront of us. There, stands moly, Arthur is her left, kingsley in te center and other people in didn't know. Dumbledore id nowhere to be seen since the battle started. I look behind me to see luna, neville and theo who's holding each others hand, Hermione with draco, pansy and blaise and the twins. I told crabbe and goyle to stay at home since they're not for the field. Alexander is still marcus is still unconscious which made pansy more angry and wanting to kill dumbledore in an instant. Alexander is now awake but still recovering.

Looking at their expression i know they're excited. We are Wearing the same uniform and it makes me feel proud. We look, scary,cool and elegant with our uniform and i wish tom notice it too.

Uniform for boys

Uniform for boys

Uniform for girls

Uniform for girls

Mask that everyone wears *ignore the brand*

Looking infront of me again i saw the order of the phoenix standing straight,their wands is pointing on our direction. They have serious expression. And after a second they starts to shot spells on our direction. Dodging it we (order of the Basilisk) run to different direction. Jumping high i manage to dodge all the spells the OTP is shooting.

Then i look at their direction and jump again causing me to fly (the way the aurors do). I fly through Kingsley's direction and he casted a stupefy by i manage to dodge it and shoot a disarming charm and i successfully disarm him.

AUTHOR'S POV

everyone is busy fighting against their enemies and tom and lucius just watch them with awe. Meanwhile george and fred is fighting against one of the order of the phoenix member and soon they successfully knocked him out.

Making a high five fred look around him and his eyes locked with two people. Their parents, moly and Arthur. Looking back at George who's also looking at the couple, and ask for his permission. When George nod he smirk and run along with fred to the weasley couple direction.

As they run they transform into their werewolf form startling moly and Arthur. Without knowing who's attacking them moly starts to shoot knocking out spells but fred's wolf manage to protect his self by jumping to the nearest wall and jump to where moly is biting Molly's right hand and bring her somewhere near where they are before. Arthur who's watching a werewolf attacking his wife pointed his wand to Fred's wolf form intending to hit him but before he could even do his plan George wolf form jump into him and knock him to the ground ending up in a situation like molly. Inside fred and George's wolf consciousness they smile,smirk and purse their lips as they pour their anger, sadness loneliness to their bite intensity.

Molly is a screaming mess as fred continues to bite her arm and tries to reach for her wand who's somewhere near her. Stretching her arms to reach it a shadow blocks her sight and when she look up a masked figure is standing infront of her." Hey buddy wanna see how I'm going to kill her?" The man asked and the wolf who's biting her nonstop suddenly stop and pull out. Whats surprises her is that the wolf turns into a black masked figure and identically looking like the man infront of her.

George, who's under his mask lean down to reach for his mother's wand he look at Molly's expression who have a shock face. " Would you look at how i kill father?" He said as he look at his back making both molly and fred look back too. There they saw Arthur's corpse lying on the ground. His hand is completely wreck and his chest is open spilling blood out of his body. His left leg is gone and his face is full of scratches. His head his facing fred and George and Molly's direction with eyes,and mouth wide open.

Molly, who's shocked cried and glare at the two man standing infront of her. " Do you still remember us? Mother" fred said as he kneel looking at Molly's face.
"Fred? George?" She asked with fear and anger. " How could you do this to your own father?" She said.

"FATHER!? TSK. DO YOU EVEN TREAT US AS YOUR CHILD?". fred shouted making molly more scared. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH? DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT US!?" he added as tears falls down to his face. "DO YOU.... DO YOU EVEN LOVED US?" he finished as his  tone slowly lowered clearly changing into a crying tone.

George, look up to prevent the tears to fall down from his eyes. His longing for a parent's love is long gone but somehow this situation stills make him feel it. " Do you... Do you even know what we wanted in our Birthday? Are you... Are you even there when we need you?" He said tears completely falling so do george as the memories of them being alone with their brothers in their birthday because the couple is busy "taking care" of their younger brother ron.molly also cried. Her tears with regrets falls down from her eyes as she keep cursing her self how insensitive they were to their other kids.

"You have grown so much fred I really do love you." molly said as she look at fred with teary eyes. This is her first time in many years calling fred again using his name. "Too late mom.  To late." Fred said as he stands up snatch Molly's wand from George's grasp and point it to her.

"Before, when you ignore us, i always want your love. But now that you love us? I feel nothing now. Nothing but hatred. You're the one who made us like this. You're the true monster here. Not us." He said and. "Avada kedavra"
Then a green light erupted making molly loose her life and lie there lifeless.

I CRIED ALOT WRITING THIS CHAPTER.

DONT WORRY NEXT CHAPTER IS FOR HADRIAN AND DRACO TO SHOW THEIR POWERS. MORE ACTION WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO BYE!