CHAPTER 18: AZKABAN BREAKOUT

AUTHOR'S POV

The next morning Hadrian woke up early so he can wonder around the castle and familiarize him self in the new environment. He went to the grounds and starts his self tour. He went to many places like astronomy tower, green houses, black lake and near hugred's hut.

After half an hour he decided to go back to eat his breakfast.  As he walks in the hallway he saw  the door of the great hall is close, he opens it, making a noise that caught many attention from the other students. when he enters the room he saw draco and the others with hermione eating their breakfast. When they saw Hadrian- Draco, Hermione,pansy,blaise,theo, Vincent and Gregory -stood up and bent on their knees, when the other students saw draco their king kneeling they also stood up and bent on their knees. Surprised is an understatement, i can say that the teachers are shock by the slytherin currently behavior.

Everyone from other houses look in the slytherin table and whisper wrapped the whole great hall. Hadrian nod and walk through the table and the other slytherin stood up and went back in eating.

After some minutes owls fly from the window through the great hall and start dropping packages to the students and teachers. Hadrian received a copy of daily prophet. He un fold the newspaper and read the head line.

-AZKABAN BREAKOUT?-

He continue reading the news and smile when he read the title of his god father- first azkaban breakout in history- he was so happy in the achievement that his god father achieve while his friends is very scared.

" Our lord what are we gonna do" Blaise said." Don't call me lord if someone hear you calling my "our lord " especially Dumbledore's pet we're doomed."hadrian answered. He felt a two hand in his shoulder and he decided to look backwards to see who it was.

The Weasley twins.

"Hello" start fred

"Guys" finish George

"We're george" george intruduced

" And fred" fred added.

"Nice to see you" they both said.

" Hey nice to meet you" hadrian said putting his cool mask.
"We heard alot about you our lord"fred said. ' our lord how could this twins knew?' hadrian thought. " H-how?" He ask the twins. " Well not all Weasley are light." George said
" only our parents and our dear the boy- who- lived brother and youngest sister is light." Quickly added by fred. " But Weasley have seven children are they?" Hadrian questioned." Yeah." They said in unison." Then is that means the rest of you family is dark?" Pansy joined their conversation.

" Yeah we agree in the blood supremacy in the wizarding world." They said. " Hmmm interesting would you mind if i ask you to sit here?." Hadrian said. " If the others dont mind." George said. Hadrian look at the other and they nodded. The Weasley twins sit beside draco and hadrian.

They talk there for some times they dont have classes for today cause its weekend. They take their free time in talking with the twins and get to know each other more
Hadrian also mentioned about the order he was making to the twins and they seems interested.

LIBRARY RESTRICTED AREA

They we're sitting in a table in the restricted section of the library snape give them permission. They we're studying some illegal books such us advanced study in dark arts, dark potion making,study in the dark side of the wizarding world. They charmed the book so that no one will notice and recognize what they are reading.

" So hadrian when will we get our mark?" Theo said obeying what hadrian told them to call him in his first name." Patience theo" hadrian said not even looking to theo." We're so eager to be part of your order." Vincent said. " Yeah us too" the twins said." You're already part of the order idiots" hermione snapped. " One question..... Once the dark lord raise to power again are we going to part his death eaters? I mean are we going to be death eaters too?" Pansy ask leaving hadrian speechless.

When hadrian didn't answer they just drop the subject and change the topic. He really dont know how to answer such questions like that. But once Tom come back thats the first thing he will discuss with tom.

FAST FORWARD IN HADRIAN'S 3RD MONTH

Months later hadrian,hermione and the others including the twins became more close but they didn't forget their other friends in ilvermorny they daily send them letters and they quickly replying.

One night while hadrian is sitting in his bed in their dorm he decided to send cedric and the others a letter not just a normal letter but an important letter.

" It's time"