S2 CHPT.42: COMING BACK TO HOGWARTS

AUTHOR'S POV
HOGWARTS|SCOTLAND

everyone one is busy taking out their luggage off the train and the station was pack of students. Hadrian was walking in the station's walkway with his order. As usual theo and neville was walking with their hands holding each other.draco and Hermione is walking casually not wanting to others to notice about their relationship. Cedric was walking with hadrian in his left and luna on his right,while blaise,pansy, Vincent and Gregory following them.

"Hey guys!" The twin said as they came into a view, they walk towards hadrian and bow some other students notice it and starts whispering. hadrian, notice it two and just nod then continue walking.

"So what's up?" Hadrian started as they walk to the pathway to get a carriage for them."any news?" He ask. The twin look at him then to each other.

"Yes" fred started leaning down to hadrian to whisper."dumbledore called the order days ago saying that they should prepare while him and fawks i mean Grindelwald was going somewhere." He continues." We have no idea what they're up to but when we sneak into their library to investigate we found this, scattered all over the place." George said deciding to join te other members of their group is listening behind them.

Then George pull out something from his bag, it a maps of different places in England. hadrian pick it and take a look on it cedric and the others starts to lean closer behind to have a better view."we tried to study that but we couldn't come up with any conclusions" fred said then the other students starts to notice them again eyeing them when cedric notice it too he spoke." I think we should talk about this later" he said seriously hadrian nodded.

"Yeah i think so too" he said folding the maps and give it again to the twin."later, after dinner lets meet up in the slytherin common room." He said as he starts to see an empty carriage. "Oh and by the Way, good job fred george" he said as he hopp in luna, cedric Neville and Hermione followed him while draco,theo,blaise and the twins hopp in in another carriage and pansy, Gregory and vincent on another. The carriage starts moving following the trail heading to Hogwarts. While sitting in the carriage try saw boats in the river with first years on it.

"I remember my first year." Draco said their carriage were beside of hadrian's and pansy's carriage where in behind Draco's." Why?" Hadrian ask him looking at the dark sky who have a beautiful view of stars in the milky way." Oh i just remember riding the boats while heading to the great hall. I know this might sound pathetic but it was one of my favorite memories." Draco asnwered.

"Why? Don't you have any happy memories?" Hermione ask him."no" draco said with a low and and said voice.
"When we were kids dad forced us to study to be great than others" hadrian said looking down,even though Lucius have done stupid things in the past he still loves him well he was still his fate after all." But when i study in ilvermorny and meet new friends i learn that being great does not matter at all. Success is nothing if you don't have someone to share with." He adds.

Everyone was amazed about what hadrian have said. This was the first time he open up about his childhood. hadrian smile and look forward on what was to come as they continue their third year here in hogwarts.

AUTHOR'S POV
DUMBLEDORE/ GRINDELWALD

"Faster! We need to hurry up it's getting late." Dumbledore said seriously as they climb the mt. Hera in the northeastern part of the wizarding world england. It was night now and the pouring rain doesn't help either. To Grindelwald's annoyance he transform into his animagus(phoenix) and fly up way through the mountain.

When he reach a flat surface in the top of the mountain he look below him to see dumbledore still climbing up." Now who's slow in the both of us?" He said laughing. Meanwhile dumbledore was annoyed he keeps rolling his eyes and keep cursing merlin for hiding the stone somewhere else.

Minutes after he also reach the flat surface part of the mountain and see Grindelwald holding his wand casting the lumus spell creating a flash of light. He walk towards Grindelwald and saw a cave. It has ancient symbols engraved on it. Even he or Grindelwald can't read it.

"Have you tried to open it?" Dumbledore ask looking at the door infront of them. Gillert shook his head and albus gasp. Opening his coat, albus pull out his wand. (Not the elder wand ) "alohamora" he casted but the door didn't open instead it created a weird and strange sound.

"So tough huh" Grindelwald said pointing his wand to the door,he swings his wand a circular form and cast" aberto maxima" he said then the door again created a sound but this time dust were falling from the ceiling and the ground started to shake." Hah! I guess it worked"

Then the door slowly swung open to its left revealing a dark yet scary cave. Inside you can't see anything only darkness and silence will be heard. Dumbledore and Grindelwald starts approaching the cave and as they walk further they heard some water drops sound who sounds like there's a body of water inside the cave. Walking further, they decided to use lumus to see what they're walking into. Second later of walking they saw a staircase straight going down. They follow the staircase and as they walk down they saw different drawings engraved on the wall.

And then a few steps more an entrance with light coming out of it comes into a view. They take a deep breath before deciding to enter.

HI GUYS! WELCOME TO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF SEASON TWO OF BORN TO BE THE DARKLORD'S BRIDE I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. AND ONE THING, IN THIS SEASON THERE WILL BE A SMUT CHAPTER I THINK. SO AGAIN HOPE YOU LIKE IT BYE!