CHAPTER 8: TRI-WIZARDING TOURNAMENT (EDITED)

A month later it's time for tri wizarding tournament and everyone is so excited. The two other schools that will participate in the tournament is meant to arrive any moment now and Hadrian can't wait to meet the other students from the other schools and execute his plan: be friend with them and convince them to join the dark.

"Hadrian, how are you planning to befriend the other students?" Hermione asked. They are in the library's restricted area reading a pile of books about dark arts some about dark creatures and some about the history of dark magic.

"Well first I must know their habits and favorite things then I will make the first move." Hadrian answered." If that is so then we have to wait." Neville said." Guys trust me one of them will make the first move but I don't know who and what's school he or she came from." Luna added with a dreamy soft tone.

" THEY ARE HERE THEY ARE HERE!!" a student yells running through the great hall and the other students in the library follow including Hadrian and his friends.

All the students including Hadrian, Hermione, Cedric, Neville, and Luna gathered in the great hall. The great hall's ceiling is covered with magical clouds and flags of Durmstrang, Beauxbaton, and ilvermorny are displayed in the columns of the hall. The hall is decorated with classic yet elegant decorations.

" Good evening everyone!!!" The headmaster begins his speech." This year ilvermorny is honored to host a wonderful yet prestigious event called the tri-wizarding tournament." He added. The speech is not that long just full of reminders. Then "Let us all welcome the beautiful witches from Beauxbaton Academy of Magic!" The gate opened and reveal the beautiful yet skillful witches from their school. they enter the hall with smiles on their faces.

Then Hadrian's eye spotted a girl who he thinks a second-year students " Hmmm maybe she's the one" he thought.
" Next are the powerful students from durmstrang!" Then durmstrang students enter the hall with a strict and emotionless face. And again Hadrian spotted a durmstrang student who he thinks is a third year.

After they enter the hall they sat at the other ilvermorny houses tables beauxbaton in the Hornedserpent table .and durmstrang in Thunderbird. While the headmaster is having his speech Hadrian could feel someone staring at him from behind. he turns his face to his back but there's no one staring at him.

" Now that all has been settled, the leader of the ilvermorny school council has some words for our friends from other schools, Hadrian Malfoy," the headmaster said. All gaze turns to Hadrian's direction. He was surprised, he didn't expect that but he can't embarrass himself. Fortunately, he is knowledgeable enough for this kind of Situation so he stood up from his seat and went into the front for his sudden speech.

" Welcome everyone from Durmstrang and Beauxbaton I am Hadrian Lucius Malfoy leader of the council here at ilvermorny it was a privilege to have a word with the headmasters from the other school. I hope you'll have a nice and great stay here in ilvermorny, good evening." He said. Everyone gave him a round of applause, especially the other two headmasters. Finally, they had the chance to see the "Youngest Council leader in ilvermorny of all time". When Hadrian comes back to his seat he saw a third-year Durmstrang student staring at him expressionless. He sat where he was currently sitting uncomfortably.

After the ceremony, the prefects lead the students to their dormitories. Beauxbaton will stay with horned serpents and durmstrang stays with Thunderbird. Hadrian on the other hand, gained respect from all the students in his school. Every time he walks no matter where, the students bow at him in respect.

Hadrian and the others went to their common room lastly cause they have a meeting with the headmaster regarding the staying arrangement of the schools. When Hadrian, Hermione, and Cedric enter the room they saw a Bulgarian third-year Durmstrang student standing waiting for them.

The boy bow once he saw Hadrian, Hadrian was confused, Luna's premonition comes true the boy made the first move." What is your name?" Hadrian asks politely sitting on a rocking chair with Hermione on his left and Cedric on his right." I am Viktor Krum, a third-year student from durmstrang my queen." The boy answered still bowing and bending on his knee." So let me guess your father is a death eater?" Hermione asks raising her one eyebrow.

" Yeah my father is also a member of the inner circle." The boy said." Rise Hadrian said and the boy did so." So do you want to be part of our group?" Cedric ask ( he didn't know that victor is his soulmate.) " Yes with your permission my queen" Viktor said." Alright welcome to the order." Hadrian reply. "Order?" Hermione and Cedric ask in unison. " Yeah why not if the light has order of the phoenix then the dark have order of the basilisk." Hadrian answered.

They all laugh including victor they are now allies.