CHAPTER 17: INTRODUCING

HADRIAN'S POV

"Hmm interesting. I never knew that there's a weasley who can be evil, i want to see them tomorrow." I announce and they all nod. " Well since we already meet you guys i think its time for you to meet my group...." I add then i stood up and walk through my trunks and get a !medium size portrait fully wrapped in a silk blue and grey cloth. I look at then and see their confused faces and curious minds.

" Meet the order of the Basilisk." I said removing the cloth. When the cloth is fully removed all eyes in the portrait revealing a group of seven people three girls and four boys. " Who are they?" Draco ask.

( PORTRAIT ARRANGEMENT.)
VIKTOR IS IN THE LEFT END OF THE PORTRAIT FOLLOWED BY HERMIONE FOLLOWED BY CEDRIC FOLLOWED BY HADRIAN, FLEUR IS IN THE BACK OF HADRIAN AND CEDRIC THE LUNA AND NEVILLE IN THE RIGHT END OF THE PORTRAIT.

"Well this is Viktor krum he came from durmstrang. He's a werewolf. And he's one of my assassin meaning he's willing to kill somebody for me." Gesturung my hand into Where Viktor is in the portrait."Durmstrang?" " Yeah they are in ilvermorny cause their school participated tri-wizarding tournament." I explain then they just nod and gesture me to continue. " Well over here is hermione Ginger she's my advisor and assistant in the school council she's a veela." I said pointing my indext finger into where she is in the portrait.

" Hermione?? Are you Draco's soul mate?" Pansy ask.
" Yeah" hermione answered sitting comfortably in a seperate couch. " Well moving on this is Cedric diggory he's my right hand and also one of my best friends he's vampire and thinderbird representative." I said." Thunderbird?" Blaise ask. " Its a house in ilvermorny " hermione explained. " This one here is Me Hadrian Narcissa Malfoy I'm the leader of the school council leader of sherlock club and best dueller ilvermorny has ever seen. I'm a black and white veela." I said." What! A black and white veela!!??" Theo said." Do we have a problem?" I ask then he shook his head.

"This girl behind Cedric and Hermione is Fleur Delacour she's from beauxbaton thy also participated tri-wizarding tournament. She's a veela but dangerous one she's my another assassin". "Assassin? A girl?" They laugh." You dont know what way she killed a harmless deer" she said then show them through their minds. They we're all went pale except me and Hermione. " Stop it moving on. This one here luna lovegood and Neville lestrange luna is a seer and neville is a vampire they are soul mates luna is one of my advisor and neville is the potion prodigy of the group also my best friends." I finish and they went more paler.

I know what they are going to ask. ' a seer really' well i cant blame them seers is very rare now a days cause many members of the seer families keep marrying halfbood or muggle born wizard or witches which makes them loose their ability and the only seer family that remains pure is the lovegoods. " Shock are we?" I ask monotonous.

" We're just surprised that you have many rare species of creatures in your group. " Draco spoke. " Well we're still small so we need a new members that is why we went here." I said still sitting in the rocking chair. " So can we join?" Blaise ask." Well yeah but you have to wait besides I'm not yet done in observing you so be patient and when you successfully joined the group you will be having your mark too." I said. Then they look confused. " Hermione.." i said then she remove her left sleeves revealing a O shaped form by a snake.

" i said then she remove her left sleeves revealing a O shaped form by a snake

AUTHOR'S POV

"Wicked " Vincent and Gregory said in unison. Then hermione hide her mark again. " So are we clear?" Hadrian ask the others. " Yes lord hadrian.!" They said hadrian is a bit surprised but he kind of like it. Pansy lead hermione to the girls dormitory while the guys lead hadrian to the boy's.

" So brother how's ilvermorny?" Draco ask while helping hadrian unpack his trunks. " Well it was nice everyone there became my family .and you know there's a death eater secretly working as a teacher there." Hadrian said whispering the last part. " Really? Who?" Draco ask." James sherlock." Hadrian whisper. " Really what subject is he teaching?". " Defense against the dark arts. Hadrian said in a normal volume.

" Hmmm well the head master there is also my friend." He added. " Wha-how?" Draco said now he's more closer to hadrian." Cause I'm his favorite student and you know he's not bias to other houses and he's totally opposite of dumbledore." He stated.

" Hey stop talking there if you dont want to sleep atleast let others sleep!" Blaise exclaim forgetting who is he talking to. " Hey- " draco said but cut off by hadrian." Let him be draco i dont want others to feel uncomfortable." Hadrian said." Why!?" Draco said. "Well i want my friends to be casual with me in private. even in ilvermorny my friends use to call me by my first name or nickname but in general they need to respect so the others will do the same." He explain.

" Your still have a soft spot for friends and family there my dear brother." Draco said hugging hadrian. " I really missed you hadrian." Draco mumble but enough for hadrian to hear. Then hadrian kiss Draco's forehead.

" I really missed you to draco."