CHAPTER 26: DUMBLEDORE KICK OUT?

Hey guys its me author. this chapter is in my draft so i will just post this. but I'm still in hiatus bye

AUTHOR'S POV.
BRITISH MINISTRY OF MAGIC|LONDON

Dumbledore and Grindelwald is sitting in a stool waiting for their trial to begin in wizgamot and many prominent such as the potters ( severus,james and alexander), the Malfoys including Luna,hermione and cedric, the zabinies,the blacks (without sirius and remus) and lestrange (without bellatrix and the lestrange brothers)
The tonks, the weasleys,the crabbes and the goyles with the other many more pureblood families are in there too.

Then after a minute when the court got flooded by people, the aurors closed the doors and the judge stood up and say" we are now here to witness the trial of albus percival wulfrick brian dumbledore and Gillert Grindelwald for hiding about the truth to the public and hide Grindelwald as his phoenix Fawkes Albus you go first." The judge said.
"Aurors truth potion plss" he said gesturing to the aurors. they open dumbledore's mouth and made him drink the truth potion.

"The court is now in session."

"Albus Dumbledore how do you plead?" The judge ask dumbledore who's under the truth potion. He tried to lie but failed.

" Ino-gui-guilty" dumbledore said.

"So is it true that you helped Grindelwald to escape nurmengard?"

"Yes"

"Is it true that you manipulated people to do your orders?"

"Yes"

"Is it true that you framed up sirius orion black by killing 10 muggles and 7 wizard and create a story so that he will be imprisoned in azkaban?"

"Yes"

"Do you admit of stealing your cousin Aurelius' Pheonix?"

"Yes"

"Why did you do all of this"

There dumbledore was silent." Its for the greater good"

"Farewell bring Grindelwald here."

"Gillert Grindelwald how do you plead?"

"Guilty"

"Do you admit of asking dumbledore to help you escape nurmengard?"

"Yes"

"Do you admit of helping dumbledore in killing those 10 muggles and 7 wizards to frame up Sirius orion black so that he will be imprisoned in azkaban for 12 years?"

"Yes"

"Do you also admit of hiding and turn into your animagus and pretend as fawks?"

"Yes"

"Well then i will read the result of the trial after 20 minutes." The judge announced and many wizard came out of the court to eat or inhale some fresh air while others stayed.

After 20 minutes all wizards are back in their seats ready for the result reading.

" Gillert Grindelwald you've been found guilty and will serve the rest of your life in azkaban and have your kiss eery two weeks. And as for you dumbledore you've been founded guilty for killing 10 muggles and 7 wizards and will remove your title as the head master of hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and one of the most popular wizard in the wizarding world by the ministry of magic.  deputy headmistress Minerva McGonagall is te new headmistress of hogwarts case close"

And with that many wizard clapped their hands.maybe its because of Grindelwald's imprisonment in azkaban but mainly because of dumbledore's down fall. Now it was a total nightmare for dumbledore. How could the ministry remove his image in the chocolate frogs it cant be can be?

Meanwhile Minerva get a letter came from the ministry stating that she is the new headmistress of hogwarts. No ßshe didn't know what to do or what to feel, should she feel happy for her promotion of sad because of her friend's down fall.

Dumbledore who was very pissed decided to leave england and go to Paris to visit his friend Nicolas flamel.

"No one can stop us now tom"hadrian thought.

"I know love i know"