S2 CHPT 52: MERLIN'S CROSS MASSACRE

AUTHOR'S POV

The night after the fight happen the daily prophet release an article about the tragic even happen in Merlin's cross. Merlin's cross is known as a Famous place for english witches and wizards as the name said: Merlin's cross. It is said that merlin spent the remaining days he have,here in this small town and soon after the ministry found Merlin's body peacefully lying on his own bed the wizarding world calls the town Merlin's cross because he cross the afterlife here in his house in Merlin's cross.

The article says in saturday evening the ministry aurors department sent 21 aurors to raid one of the order of the phoenix's headquarters but the raid didn't end well. The article also said that while the order of the phoenix and the aurors is fighting a mysterious group of hooded people joins the fight and successfully defeated both aurors and order of the phoenix members according to kingsley shaclebolt. Casualties is undefined as it almost destroys the whole town and the deaths in the side of aurors;19 imida,in the side of OOTP(Order of the phoenix);9 imida.

The incident soon became a historical event the wizarding world would never forget.it is declared to be "the Merlin's cross massacre".  After the article is released the whole Wizarding world mourn not for order of the phoenix but for the aurors who died fighting an unknown group of people. The incident bothers ministry as they have a new enemies and after the article was released they set curfew and stricken the safety protocols in the whole Wizarding england.

A week, a week had passed after the incident, and hadrian and his friends along with the others who knew that they're the one who's responsible for the event celebrate as this is their day to celebrate before they go back to hogwarts. I have a good news and a bad news to say. The good news is both marcus and Alexander will be going to Hogwarts with hadrian to join them in their fourth year and the bad news is.... marcus lost his connection with his creature, the phoenix. The doctors said that after the to long exposure with the stone dumbledore was holding in the quidditch worlds cup incident, the stone affected his connection with his creature causing the phoenix inside him to rest in deep unconsciousness. They did many procedure that could wake his phoenix up and his friends is there by his side all the time. Pansy, whom he soon knows as his soulmate assure him that he will be alright and that she will be there when ever he needs her or not.

(I'm not sure if I'm being fast in this but moving on.)

Alexander who gain his full energy is sitting in the living room of the order of the Basilisk headquarters with his left arm on Marcus' shoulder and his right hand is holding Marcus' left hands (don't think about it.too much).pansy is sitting with neville and luna while the others like hadrian is somewhere else in the house. As alexander and marcus sit on the couch facing the chimney they enjoy the presence of each other( i repeat do not think about it too much.) Hadrian walk in with his other friends following behind him looking serious.

"Okay everyone take your seats" hadrian orders alexander and marcus sit up straight and move to their left showing some space for the others. Once everyone is settled, hadrian stands infront of the fireplace facing them." Okay let's start, since marcus and pansy, draco and Hermione, neville and Theodore, cedric and viktor, and me, are already taken our information inheritance the remaining will have their own tonight. As you see I'm holding pieces of parchment. Now i will give you i mean, alexander, luna, fred, George,blaise, crabbe and goyle your own parchments. All you have to do is to drop 3 droplets of your blood from your thumbs and wait for your results."

Hadrian hand each of the said people 1 parchment each. Alexander pick his dagger given by his daddy james and starts cutting his thumb, marcus couldn't help but to yelp in disgust,(i feel you bro) same goes to the others but luna seems hesitant as she don't know if she will do it or not and hadrian is watching him all along observing his friend's behavior. "Hmm had, can i not do this?" She ask hadrian using legillimancy. Hadrian look at her in the eye and just nod indicating that she should do this.

She starts slicing her thumb and a drop of her blood starts to falls down to the paper. She's not scared of the blood or something but whats inside of if. Words starts forming in her paper and the more it grew the more scared and anxious she became then when the paper was fully covered with her information she look at hadrian and gives him the parchment. Hadrian who's reading the paper stop when his eyes lock in certain section of the parchment.

"Soulmate-------"

Hi guys! Birthday update.abit short but still... Thanks for the love and support and please continue to read this story because it could be alot help for me bye! 

 Thanks for the love and support and please continue to read this story because it could be alot help for me bye!