S2 CHPT 43: LOST YOU

READ THE NOTE AT THE END ITS IMPORTANT.

AUTHOR'S POV.
HOGWARTS|SCOTLAND

Hadrian and his friends reach the entrance of the great hall draco, being a third year prefect bid his good bye to his brother and friends since he have to lead the first years. The twin separate their way and Went to the griffindor table but of course many students from their house eyeing them with disgust and suspicion. Who wouldn't? Seeing your co-house mate entering the great hall with some slytherins? So who wouldn't.

As thee twin walk pass the judgemental look of their co griffindor students they just look forward and ignore them. They sat beside ronald weasley the ' the boy who lived' and ginny sitting across them. "Bro what is that?" Ron said. He maybe hate his parents and decided to part ways with them he's not evil and dark as his other brothers. He was Total opposite actually. He always thinks positive which gave him a lot of trouble. For example, he's not nervous about the upcoming test in his second year, he was confident that he will pass all the test which he was wrong. Because of his wrong positive mindset he ended up having the lowest grade during that year he beat Gregory and vincent. His passion for quidditch has no exception for that. Last year griffindor almost won the match against slytherin but before the match he was confident that they could beat those slimy snakes as he amd his friends called so when he was going to catch snitch the bludger hit him because he doesn't have any defence mechanism which slytherin has te opportunity to catch the snitch and won the match.

"I noticed that you often hang out with them" ginny said as she drank her water. She's not that typical girl, she's not the bitch or slut as the other fan fiction illustrate her but lavender does. She just enter the griffindor quidditch team and practice alot,alot more than how ron do. She's not that close minded when it comes to house boundaries actually she and pansy where partners in all classes that includes double class."Don't you think you're spending more times with them than us? Your siblings?." She said. She really missed the twin she misses their pranks in their house.when ron run away from home she run with him. She just want a normal life far away from the shadow of their parents.

"Oh come on we told you the reason already" fred started as he grab a roasted chicken's leg."its because we're part of his ,order" george said whispering the last part. Ronald rolled his eyes, even if he was the boy who lived, he never really care about that matter. I mean his brothers being part of the dark side.as long as no one in his family got hurt except for their parents ofcourse, he won't interfere about that matter.and he was happy that his brothers have something to spend most of their time.

Meanwhile in hadrian's table, everyone is chatting about god knows what i mean merlin knows what. Hermione is smiling looking his father remus who was talking to james and severus. She was happy that she found her true family, she's also happy and thankful to the gingers for being her family for so long. The gingers were now living in france with their two son actually only one because the other one is just adopted and now is studying in beauxbaton.

James and severus, they agreed on let Alexander enters Hogwarts next year since the end of the school ear is nearly end, Alexander was now in the malfoy manor staying with the scamanders and marcus. Marcus. He was still investigating his parents death and he found out that it was no way coincidence because his family was very close with the other residents of the town actually his family is the one who gave jobs to the town people making Santiago family prominent in the area so as he dig more the more confused he gets, he couldn't find anything.

the order of the Basilisk members eat happily in the slytherin table, Neville and Theo was sitting beside each other. Theo's hands were fully wrapped around Neville's waist as he feed Neville with food. They we're one of the openly homosexual couples. Draco.he was sitting beside hermione (he was in hermione right) and in his left were first years who couldn't stop but talk so loud that draco could hear what they were talking about and it's making him irritated.then seconds later the kids started to laugh making him irritated more than he was before so he drop him pork and meal knife he could stab all the necks of the kids right now but he controlled his self. He was still young and wanting to have 10 kids with Hermione to go to azkaban by stabbing 12 kids' neck at the reason of they're so annoying and loud.