CHAPTER 5: ILVERMORNY'S SCHOOL COUNCIL (EDITED)

Today is the real day. They woke up early and went to their first class which is Defense against the dark arts. they entered the big classroom and took a seat, Hadrian is sitting between Cedric and Hermione they were amazed on how huge yet beautiful the classroom is. Soon Horned serpent, wampus, some in thunderbird and pukwudgie students enter the room. Now the empty big classroom was now filled with students.( Imagine the classroom as campus lecture hall)

" Good morning students!" The defense against the dark arts professor greeted and they greeted back with smile in their faces." I am professor James Sherlock, your first year defense against the dark arts teacher. Well as we all know ilvermorny offers an advance study and subjects. maybe in the other magic schools you will gonna have D.A.D.A classes during your third of fourth year i guess but here at ilvermorny.. here you go" the DADA teacher stated.

The class went smoothly and the trio manage to complete their ' todays task'. After the almost two hours of lesson they went straight to the charm's classroom with the horned serpents students. And Luna team up with Hadrian, and Hermione with Cedric in one of their ' todays task'. soon as the charm class ended the four first year students meetup with Neville who just finished his transfiguration class. They quickly went to the greathall to eat lunch.

They were eating when a school local newspaper was dropped by the school's private owls. they unfold the newspaper revealing a news writen by big letters.

Ilvermorny school council is now accepting applicants

Ilvermorny school council is now accepting some new recruit members as the seventh year members just graduated. The following post is now open.

Representative of horned serpent

Representative of wampus

Representative of thunderbird

Representative of pukwudgie

Council Assistant leader

Council leader

For more details go to the head masters office.

"This is gonna be amazing" Hadrian thought to himself." Hey guys are you interested about the post." Cedric ask the four nodded." Then lets go together later at the headmaster's office" he finished. they all nodded and finish their meal. Then Hermione,Cedric,Hadrian and Neville went to the Care of magical creatures class thinderbird with wampus.

Time skip: they found their selves in the head master's office it wasn't that big but organized they fancy the place.

" Oh looks like first year students are interested with the post aren't we?" Headmaster Luther said with a warm voice." We're here to fill up forms sir." Luna started. professor Luther grabs a five piece of fill up forms from his table and hand them to the kids.

" Here answer all these question and leave it here when your done" the head master stated pointing his index finger on his table and then left. They did filled up the forms and place it in the headmaster's table and then left.

They went to the great hall to eat dinner Luna and Neville joined the trio and the other thunderbird didn't complain. " Hey what post do you want to claim?" Hermione ask the other four.

" I want to be the representative of my house-wampus" Neville said.

" The same as me guys( horned serpent)." Luna added.

"same here as well" Cedric answered chewing his roasted chicken.

" I want to be the leader and hermione as my assistant." Hadrian finished. Hermione agreed with a nod and smile.

" Well we don't know about that cause other students said that the head master consult the other professor before making a decision you know..." Neville stated they all nod with worry in their faces." Well lets just pray that we get the position we desired." Luna answered. "Yeah.." the other four asnwered in unison.

Time skip: it was now morning and its time for the new council member announcement all the students were looking at the headmaster exited about the announcement.

" Let us start with the wampus representative" Luther started." Neville lestrange!!" Headmaster Luther exclaim. the wampus table celebrate." Next is pukwudgie" " Charles shortbottom!!" Luther exclaim and Neville's house table celebrate . " Now for the horned serpent........ Luna Moon Lovegood!!" And again the horned serpent table to celebrate as well." For thunderbird........ Hermione Jean Ginger!!" Head master shouted the thinderbird table was filled with happiness except Hadrian and Cedric was a bit upset but support Hermione about getting the post. Hadrian can't believe that his future assistant will end up just a representative. If Hermione didn't get her desired post what if it happen to him as well and it scares him.

"And now for the assistant leader post..... Hmmmm lets see" luther mumbled the last part." Hadrian Narcissa malfoy!!" Head master exclaim with a proud tone. Oh no his fear came true he didn't get the post he wanted. He stands up from his chair and let out a forced smile in his mouth clearly annoyed about the fact that he did not get the position he wanted. The leader position is given to a seventh year wampus student / prefect. Luther notice Hadrian's upset face so he ask him to stay behind after the students went back to their own common rooms.

And he did. He stayed and wait until headmaster to call him. After a while the head master called him and they enter an office, Luther's office." Hadrian i know that you're upset about not taking the leader post. Do you want to know why?" Hadrian nodded." Well to be honest with you, you were over qualified for the post but the problem is.. you're still young." Hadrian nodded and then smile telling the head master that he understands him." Its okay headmaster its not that bad actually" he started." What do you mean by that?" Luther ask sitting on his arm chair and hadrian sit in the couch near the fire place.

" Well the new council leader will graduate soon this year so whatever you want it or not you have no choice but to hand me the position...its in the law of ilvermorny." Hadrian said as he saw the headmaster confused. He stand up and leave shutting the door behind him,leaving the headmaster confused.

" I like the mind set of that boy" head master Luther Jackston thought.

Note: i wanted to change the whole chapter and insert an election for the school council but i don't have much time so i ended up just editing the capitalization and other grammatical errors. What do you think? Should i add an election or not?