CHAPTER 13: THE MANOR

After a few second they found their selves standing in the walkway through the gate of a huge and indeed beautiful castle like Manor. " Hermione welcome to the Malfoy Manor." Hadrian told hermione as he open the gate wandlessly. Hermione was amazed she cant believe that Malfoy Manor could be this big.

They followed the pathway and pass a beautiful garden ' I'll gonna love this place ' she thought. Then they found their selves standing infront of a black big two way door.

" Narcissa??!!" Lucius shouted calling Hadrian's mother.
Then after a while a good looking woman with black and a bit blonde haired lady comes down the stairs." Oh you're home already." Narcissa replyed then her eyes caught on a platinum blond haired boy standing beside lucius." Ha-Hadrian?" She asked as she let shock take over her face.

She haven't seen his oldest son for two straight years so she was so shock to see hadrian standing infront of them.when she saw hadrian happy memories flash in her mind causing tears to fall down. All memories from the start, when he first cry when he was born, his first laugh, his first word and when he first walk. At the moment she saw her first son she already know to her self that she have to hug hadrian first.

The same as hadrian tears fell down from his eyes through his face. He haven't seen her mother for about two years so all he wanted to do first is to hug her. Narcissa widened her arms and her hands gesturing hadrian to come and hug her. Then hadrian did so he ran to hug his mother as his mother pulled him into a back breaking hug fulfilling all the years that they didn't seen each other ignoring their surroundings not minding Lucius and Hermione's existence.

" Hey we're here too!!" Lucius said breaking the long and peaceful hug between his wife and son. " Then come here you two." Hadrain said. Lucius came closer to hug his family while hermione in the other hand struggling to hide her laugher as she's trying not to ruin the emotional scenario between the malfoys.

"Ugh so cute!!" She said through hadrian's mind." You're just jealous". Hadrian asnwered then put a occlumency to preventing hermione to read hadrian's thoughts.

Time skip in the dining room.

The family plus hermione minus draco is now sitting in the dinning room Narcissa is asking both hermione and hadrian alot of things like how they met each other,how hadrian know that she's Draco's soulmate,and how he manage to sleep with a veela, and why they come back so sudden. And they both happily answer all her questions.

" Hadrian when do you want to enter hogwarts?" Lucius ask while reading daily prophet.

" May be in monday since its week end tomorrow" hadrian answer as he rest his head on his mother's lap and hermione is reading her dark magic book.

" Alright i will fix your paper and inform your brother that you both are coming." Lucius said didn't even bother to remove his eyes in the newspaper he was holding.

" No!! No you cant." Hadrian suddenly exclaimed." Why??? Your brother has the right to know that you are back! Oh god you dont know how much he missed you" Lucius said.

" well if you inform him then it's not a surprise anymore" hadrian said putting his pureblood mask on as he stood up and went on another couch next to hermione." Makes sense." Narcissa said making the three look at her.
" What ???... Imagine Draco's reaction once he saw his brother and soul mate he will literally and definitely pass out." She said laughing. Then the other joined and laugh.

After that scene it was now night they already finished eating dinner. Hadrian walk hermione to her room and then went to his own room. He really miss his family specially his mother. He was lost in his own thoughts when a knock is heard in his door." Hadrian can i have a word with you?" His father lucius ask from the other side. " Yeah sure come in dad." He responded while he was wiping his thoughts . Then the door opened revealing Lucius only wearing his bed robe and his hair was tangled ponytail style.

Then hadrian walk to his own couch and sat there. Then lucius sat there as well.

" Hadrian i have something to tell you" he said.