S2 CHPT 51: ORDER TO ORDER PART 3

Vote,and follow.

AUTHOR'S POV

Hadrian along with draco is fighting against kingsley. Theres no doubt that the man is really a great wizard. Shooting spells on hadrian and Draco's direction he put his all might just to defeat them but the duo is strong enough to fight him. As Kingsley's spells get stronger draco casted a protecto spell shielding him and his brother. Hadrian on the other hand shoots spells on Kingsley?. (This paragraph is nonsense.)

"Brother he's so strong. We can't beat him yet" draco said looking beside him where hadrian is. "Yes. He's strong and we have to convince him to join the darklord."hadrian replied. Kingsley shot sectumsempra to draco caughting him off guard and send draco flying somewhere. Lucius, who's with tom tries to go there but tom place his hand infront of Lucius."this is not the right time Lucius."'

Hadrian who watch draco get hit by a sectumsempra look at Kingsley with furious eyes." You hit the wrong person" he mumble then he transform into a black cloaked skeleton like creature who's floating and his cloth is weightless. (Refer to death of the deathly hallows)  the head to the creature is hooded so anyone can't see his face. Tom, Lucius, Kingsley and all the others who were fighting a while ago stop by the sudden presence of a unknown creature and tom himself didn't recognize hadrian.

"What is that" tom ask unconsciously." It's hadrian's creature sir" lucius reply with a proud expression on his eyes."hmm hadrian full of surprises. When we get home bring me all the information about him." (Isn't that awkward to ask his the father of the one who you wanted to know better?)

Everyone freezes as they watch hadrian's move as if asking for permission to continue. Hadrian look at Kingsley straight in the eyes which sends shiver through his spines. The flame of anger is growing inside him amd he needs to take it out immediately. He look around him to see draco still lying there unconscious then back to Kingsley before flying towards him. Kingsley is taken a aback and tries to run a way but when he look back hadrian is already there blocking his way. Gathering all the courage he have kingsley pull out his wand and pointed it in the sky and in a blink of an eye he fly." You want to play? We'll play." Hadrian said as he also fly high to catch kingsley. As he fly black smoke is leaving his body making a spirit like effect.

Kingsley fly with his white smoke effect and hadrian is still following him. When he look around him he see that they're no longer in the village. They're somewhere in a forrest near the village. Kingsley found a plan as to how he can escape the veela. The plan is he's going down the forrest and hide there somewhere then hadrian will be confuse. Flying down to the forrest he quickly hide under a big tree. Following hadrian transform back to his wizard form and walk normally. My god. Kingsley. First you shot my brother, next is you makes me tired and third you underestimate my powers and now. You underestimate my instinct." "Pick aboo" he said as he pop up infront of kingsley. Kingsley with a fast reflex hot hadrian with a Conjunctivitis curse which sends hadrian to the nearest tree hitting his back so hard.

Hadrian look around him but he can see anything. " You dare use the eye affecting curse on me!" He shouted as kingsley walk towards him. Hadrian felt kingsley standing infront of him even though he can't see him so he look up."you should be more careful next time."he look at Kingsley with his veela face on and his body is slowing turning into a body of his dark veela. "You know it's been a while since i last kill somebody with my veela" hadrian said inside his veela. " The first is my bully back in ilvermorny, he underestimate me. And when I'm going to kill him. He beg for my pardon. Pathetic."

"I'm not going to kill you right now. The first plan is to convince you to join the darklord but now all i know is that your sa opportunist, weak and a coward wizard. So I'm gonna let you off. But do tell dumbledore that only one darklord was meant to rule the wizarding world. And thats the darklord Voldemort." He said as he pointed his index finger to kingsley's forehead and touch it. Kingsley's eyes grew wide as he watch moments, terrible moments of how hadrian kill his bully back in ilvermorny." That's how I'm gonna kill you kingsley. I'm going to cut your body parts. Suck your soul, and let the wild animals eat your decomposing body." "Now go." He said as Kingsley who looks like a mental patient now fly again to east.

Hadrian turn back to his human form and teleported back to the battle area. When he came back he saw his friends holding the bodies of aurors and members of the order of the phoenix. He look at them with such pity." What a shame. Good wizards dying for nothing. Just because they don't see the future in the hands of the darklord. Tonight. The world will know about our existence. "

"Mondrake" he shouts and the sky lights up and the symbol of their group shows up. Color rainbow like aurora borealis. "Satisfied tom?" Hadrian said as he look behind him where lucius and tom still standing in a house's roof. Tom and lucius jump and walk towards them.

"Good job everyone. But where's kingsley?" Lucius asked." I let him go. To say the message to dumbledore." Hadrian said. And they apperate back to the malfoy manor with draco in his fathers arms.

Like and follow!