S2 CHPT 53: GOODBYE KISS

READ THE A/N IN THE END ENJOY!

AUTHOR'S POV

"soulmate..... ronald bellieus waesley!?" hadrian exlaims the last part making everyone look at him in surprise. "wait wait wait... hadrian,i thought the darklord is your soulmate"neville asked.

"idiot,of course its him. besides,hadrian is holding luna's parchment not his." contrast hermione. Hadrian didn't mind them and just continue lookong at luna fuguring out what he's going to do."what are you going to do now" cedric said as be look at hadrian and luna."ron can't know about luna and our secret." Draco added earning a nod from hermione and cedric.

"He can know about him being luna's soulmate. But about our secret.... do our best to hide it from him." Hadrian said looing at them. "Dont worry luna everything will be fine." He assures Luna. "Okay everyone you can go sleep now you too Alex, Marcus the train Will depart early tomorrow so sleep for now. " Hadrian said as he pat Alexander and marcus' shoulder.

"Should we sleep together? " Marcus asked and Alexander look at him for a seconds before nodding. "Okay let's go, I'll protect you tonight don't worry" Marcus said earning a blush from Alexander. "Did you just blush?.... " March ask but Alexander just look down from embarrassment. Marcus who saw Alexander's move smiles and put his arms on Alexander's shoulder as they continue to walk through marcus' room. Marcus lean down to Alexander and whisper "cute" to Alexander only to gain more blush from him.

(What's happening to me?)

"Tom?" Hadrian said as he knock on tom's office door. Hadrian sigh when he hears the door unlocked and walk in."uhm are you busy?" Hadrian ask. "No, come here." Tom orders and hadrian walk towards him and sat on his lap. Looking around the room hadrian notice that tom' room was dark and only a few light bulbs were lighted.

"Why are you here love." Tom ask."we're leaving tomorrow for hogwarts" hadrian answered. Tom stop writing andput his pen down. He takes of his reading glasses and look at hadrian.

Smirking he ask " so.. what do you want" tom ask with teasing yet seductive voice. " im just thinking that if we could ahhh" hadrian moaned out when tom suddenly attacks his neck agressively. "You dont have to ask for it love. I'll give it to you" tom said under the kiss. "Tom t-tak it ea-sy" hadrian manages to say. "But you lower part seems to like it." Tom said smirking.

Hadrian look down on his pants to see a lot of slick coming out from hus pants soaking the latter's" Hadrian threw his head back giving tom a much more access to his neck and tom suck it leaving love bites.

"Blowjob or what" hadrian asked tom stop and look up at him."blowjob, im afraid you wont be able to walk if i fuck you" tom replyed. Hadrian got out of toms lap and kneel to face tom's bulge. "Unzipp me" tom orders and hadrian happily did so.

After unzipping tom's pants tom's proud private part sprung up hitting hadrian's face. Not gonna deny it, tom's cock is huge. He has an 8 inches monster inside his pants all along. Hadrian smiles for a minute when suddenly tom grab his head and put his manhool inside hadrian's mouth.

tom moan as hadrian bounce his face up and down sucking-deep throating his cock. "Ahh fuck.... this is amazing" tom said as he threw his head back from the pleasure. "Youre liking this dont you" hadrian said as he taste tom's bittersweet precum.

"Its just sad that you wont be able to thrust into me." Hadrian teases provoking tom. "Stop trying to provoke me hadrian. Its not gonna ahhhhh work" tom screamed a moan when hadrian suddenly deepthroated him. "Look at how deep you cock goes inside my mouth daddy. Whats more inside my ass. Dont you like it. Or are you imagining it." Hadrian said as he smirk while stroking tom's cock.

"Fuck hadrian stop seducing me. Im doing this for your own good ahhh ohhh fuck" tom stutter as hadrian keeps sucking him deep inside his throat. "Did i aroused you daddy? You cock seems became more bigger. And alot of pre cum is comming out. Do you think it would be amazing if you cum inside me? Dont you think?" Hadrian said.

"Ahhh. Ngghh fuck it get in here." Tom said as he stood up and bring hadrian to his table and threw him there causing hadrian's back to hit the table's base. Tom smirk to the view infront of him. Hadrian is lying on his table while smirking because he succeed on seducing him.

Without any warning tom takes off hadrian's pants and slam his cock deep inside him causing hadrian to scream in pain and pleasure. "Gosh tom why not telling it before doing it." Hadrian complains but only to recieve a kiss from tom. Tom felt butterflies in his stomach and he felt his mind is out in this world. He grab hadrian's feet and put it both on his shoulders as he thrust even more faster. His vampire(from his father side) takes over his body.

He kiss hadrian even more passionate then pull out. Hadrian saw toms eyes became red because of his vampire and tom starts unbuttoning his shirt and remove his vest revealing his sweaty muscular body with six pack abs on it. As tom fucks hadrian more intense than before hadrian only watches him while biting his index finger seducing tom even more.

"Youll pay for it adrian" tom said and hadrian loolk at him with a confused look. For the second time he heard that name again and it intrigues him more. On one last thrust tom came inside hadrian spreading his seeds all over hadrians hole. Good thing they're not yet bonded so hadrian wont be pregnant.

"Thats it for to night. Go to your room and sleep. You're early for tomorrow." Tom said as he sat back on his chair panting. Hadrian is confused but see that toms eyes is still red meaning its still his vampire self so he dry his self wear his clothes and walk out of the room heading to his room.

HI GUYS!

LET ME EXPLAIN MY SELF. THE TRUTH IS I WAS PLANNING TO PUT SOME ACTION FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE A GOOD TIMING FOR A BED SCENE OR SHOULD I SAY TABLE SCENE HAHAHAHH ANY WAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING CAUSE IVE BEEN VERY BUSY LATELY AND I HAVE A NEW BOOK! PLEASE READ "THE LAST CITY" THANK YOU