CHAPTER 37: YULE CELEBRATION PART 2

AUTHOR'S POV
MALFOY MANOR

The celebration ended well. The malfoy couple intruduced hadrian to the public and the people who attended the party welcomed him. Now his order including alexander and marcus was sitting in their mini head quarters not so far in the malfoy manor. They all explain to their parents about their group and their parents let them stay for the rest of yule season.

Now they were just sitting there doing what they wanted. Neville and theo is having their babe time since they both miss each other. Hermione and draco was in the couch  near the long table they were studying a plant neville wants them to take a look. Fleur well fleur was out for a date with bill. After the party their relationship grew more and they become close more than friends. Cedric and viktor is walking in the hallway looking at the beautiful painting hanging in the wall. Vincent and Gregory was in the long table eating pastry. Blaise and pansy was sitting in the couch next to where hermione and draco was sitting they were talking about something. The weasley twins, well they didn't tell their parents about the order thing since they live in a seperate house with bill and Charley. They were running like an idiots with fire crackers in their hands.

Luna is with hadrian in the second floor. Luna is telling him what she found out while she's with his father. After a minute they decided to stood up and face the others, hadrian put the book he was holding to the side table beside the couch he was sitting and walk to the stairs heading down to the first floor luna is walking behind him.

While everyone is busy a clap was heard when they look at where it came from they quickly saw hadrian his leader aura was on. When they felt the atmosphere they nervously stood up. hermione put down the pot of plant they were holding she was also nervous. Then hadrian walk to the long table and head to the end, vincent and gregory stood up bring their pastries and sat at the chair in te long table they were in the left side of hadrian. The others followed. The twins sat beside each other in the right side of hadrian. Hermione and draco sat beside the twins. Pansy and Blaise sat beside gregory and vincent in the left and luna follow them. Viktor and Cedric sat beside hermione and draco and marcus and Alexander who just enter the room and saw the others sat beside luna.

"The order of the chickens i mean phoenix is making their move. They're recruiting new members from the aurors department in tr ministry. The dark lord is planning to resurrect himself in the middle of our fourth year so. So were going to stop the order of the phoenix while the dark lord is still in his preparation." Hadrian said with low voice even though he tried to deliver a joke in the first part of his statement it still sent shivers down to their spines. Then hadrian stood up. And start walking to his left.

"While they're preparing what should we do?" He ask." Any answers?" Then vincent raise his hands."yes vincent."

"We're going to prepare too?" Vincent answer hesitantly.
"Very good vincent if we were in hogwarts i should probably give you ten points. " He said with complimenting tone." But unfortunately, we're not." He said his tone came back to normal low and scary.

" We have to prepare so what should we do while we prepare?" He ask again. then Alexander raise his hand."oh yeas Alexander?" Then Alexander look up at him. " We train?" He said more of a question than answer. " Exactly! Excellent alex. Lets give him a round of applause." He said and everyone complied they clap awkwardly." Now stop." And every one stop.

" I think the Time has come. All the old members will train the new members. Hermione in devination. Viktor and cedric in skills, neville and luna in spells and fleur in charms and healer abilities.understand?" Then the five old members with out fleur stood up." Yes my lord."