30

Alex enlisted the help of Pansy, Daphne and Tracey.
"We're supposed to plan Blaise's party in three days?" Daphne raised a perfect brow.

"Yeah, he's an idiot." She huffed.

"Why can't we just go out?"

"Look, I get all of you would probably be safe to leave Hogwarts, but there's a very large risk for some of us. So, I'm not leaving the school. For some reason, Blaise interpreted that as moving the party indoors and shirking the responsibility of planning onto me."

"Have you got any ideas?" Pansy asked.

"Well, the first thing we need to figure out is a venue. I was thinking the room of requirement. We can have it suit our needs and thanks to Harry, it's no longer a secret."

"Okay, what's the room of requirement?"

"It's a room on the seventh floor. Turns into whatever you need."

"That's fantastic!" Pansy exclaimed. "Next, snacks."

"I can get some from the kitchens." Alex continued.

"Perfect. Guest list?"

"Us lot. Draco, and Blaise. He said it didn't have to be an actual party. I just have to plan something including us."

"But we can make it a party." Tracey offered. "We can invite more people."

"No Nott." Alex said. "I draw the line there."

"Deal. We don't like him much either."

"No Danny either."

"No first through fourth years." Pansy suggested.

"Not too many people, either. People who are friends of his. But not just Slytherins either."

"I'll draw up a list." Tracey volunteered.

"Next item- decor." Daphne said.

"I've got some products from the twins. We can also ask the room for decorations."

"Booze?"

"I'm on it." Pansy said. "I can get some."

"Dress code?"

"We dress up. He said non-casual."

"Okay, leaves me with entertainment and music, I guess." Daphne said.

"Perfect."

Alex managed to set up the room of requirement. They'd given special invitations to people who were invited and Alex let them in to the room as they arrived.

The time of the party drew near, and she headed down to get Draco and Blaise from the staircase where they planned to meet.

"Okay, Weasley. Wow me." Blaise demanded and closed his eyes.

"I will actually hurt him if he doesn't change his tone and act more grateful." She told Draco.

"We both know she will." Draco whispered to his friend and Blaise snapped his eyes open.

"And I'm stating for the record I'm only doing this because I'm bored and I'm trying to keep my mind off things and because you begged."

"I did not beg!" He refused indignantly. She took his arm and began dragging him forth.

"You absolutely begged." She said. "Now come on."

Once they reached the room, Alex handed him a blindfold.
"Okay, seriously. I just need to know. Am I going to regret this?"

"Draco talk some sense into your friend." She rolled her eyes. "And remind him this was his idea."

"I know it was my idea." He said. "I just wanna know if I shouldn't have asked you to."

"Begged me to." She corrected and he rolled his eyes. "If you don't put this on and do as I say, Blaise, I'll give you something to regret."

"Okay, okay." He put it on, and Draco helped him tie it back.

"Alright, just walk forward and I'll tell you when we're there."

She and Draco led Blaise towards the room of requirement and they stopped him. Alex walked back and forth thrice, until the door appeared and they led him in. Draco moved to take off the blindfold, just as everyone yelled 'Surprise!'

Blaise looked around and then turned to Alex. "Consider me sufficiently wow-ed."

"Okay, Draco. He's officially your problem for the rest of the evening. I'm going to get some champagne."

"Definitely wow-ed." She heard Blaise whisper to Draco, and she rolled her eyes.

The party was filled with Slytherins and Hufflepuffs. Alex ended up standing by the snacks with Megan who was the only one of her friends who agreed to come. None of them really thought much of Blaise.
"So, what's up with you?"

"Nothing, just tired." She said. "What about you?"

"I'm just taking a break, I'll get back out there soon enough." Megan shrugged, grabbing a macaroon.

"Weasley, Jones." Blaise popped up out of nowhere. Megan looked unimpressed and simply walked away. "Alright, hear me out before you say no."

"I'm going to say no, aren't I?"

"Just listen. You don't look half-bad, and you planned this party, and there's music, and you're the only one not dancing. So, you should come out and dance."

"With you?" He nodded. "You already know what I'm going to say."

"Yes?" He tried and she laughed but pushed him away.

"No."

"Oh come on, come on. You have to do something fun. You look too good not to!"

"You think I look good?" She teased.

"I think you look stunning." He replied.

"Flattery won't get you very far."

"How about to the dance floor?"

"One dance and then you leave me alone."

"Deal." He said and pulled her out to dance.

A/N- My little cuties ☺️☺️ Favourite line is "Flattery won't get you very far."

"How about to the dance floor?"