After Graduation

The flying car flew in the direction of the full moon and faded from sight. Kim shifted the gears and turned the wheel. Slowly the car landed in a field not too far away. There were no signs of life here. 

"It's over." Kim said looking ahead at the stars in the sky. "And yet it's just the beginning." 

Ron's mind went to -us-? We just kissed! Then she said the second thing. "Oh-o-of the future?" 

Kim lifted a brow and side eyed him. "Ron, we just kissed in front of EVERYONE!" 

"Heh, can you blame me? I'm always worried about our relationship." 

Kim moved to look at him better. "Stop doubting it. We're together here and now." 

Ron now looked sad. "Have you picked a college yet? There's like tweny-nine thousand in the world including Drakken's." They both knew that it was in ruins now. As was her old house. It was completely demolished by the Lorwardians. Her family was staying at a local hotel for free since she had helped save the world. 

"Most of the world is in ruin right now. All of we have is now, a few hours of sleep and back to work. I don't have time to choose one." Kim told him and closed her eyes. "I'm tired aren't you?" 

Ron nodded. He was feeling it all now. Kim was right too. The world needed help getting repaired. "I guess we start at the high school?" 

Kim smiled sleepily. "Yes. That's at the top of the list." 

____________________

Shego sat on a hotel bed looking at the flower that had been around her and Drakken. He was at a special place that housed villians that visted each other. Since he was just passing through he had decided to talk to Dementor. 

Every other villian in this place had to stay unless given a day pass or pardoned. 

DNAmy stared lovingly at Monkey Fits statue. Adrena Lynn thought that it was cute as well. Junior and his father watched as Camille Leon shape shifted in front of them and Killigan sat in a corner trying to come up with ideas to free himself of this place. 

Shego changed her clothes to feel more like herself and sat down to watch t.v. She knew life would be super boring if she couldn't take or borrow something. One good save the world deed and she was back to being a nice person? Nope. She could feel the bad part of her urging her to go and do something. 

The t.v. lady said, "The future is looking bright as High School graduate Kim Possible helps to raise money and help her community in the devestation that happened yesterday." The camera panned to the left and there she stood. "Miss Possible, is there anything you want to say?" 

Kim had new mission gear on. This time it was black and a soft powder blue color. 

Kim's bestie Monquie had sewen it all together within eight hours. 

Shego knew her jaw was hanging open but she didn't care. 

Kim waved and smiled. "Hi, everyone! That's right it's me, Kim Possible, and I hope you will come out and support Middleton and all other places that have been devestated by the Lorwardians. There are places all around taking donations. Anything helps! I will be going around the world and help recover what's been broken." Kim felt her stomach twist in mild anger. Drakken came to her mind. He was the one that had brought her here in the first place. 

The great blue, ugh, more like a blue sucker she'd like to punch. Yes he and Shego had helped in the end, still she held a grudge. Forgiving wasn't something she could do.  Even though it was a fact that Warmonga had broken him out of jail. She had thought he was this GREAT BLUE character and he lied saying he was. He had just wanted a cool new lair and new things to play with. All of that was short lived cause Shego had also told her about coming in and seeing the new green and extremely tall alien lady.