Seeing Green

She ruined my life. 

Red hair, green eyes, short and very likable, Kim Possible. 

How did this super hero normie ruin my life? 

First off, after graduation she took off with that Ron guy. 

Second she never responded to ANY of my texts. 

Third, I was arrested after saving the stupid world but Drakken wasn't. We were both supposed to be forgiven for all the bad stuff we had done over the years. Apparently, not me. I was held accountable for many charges. Break in's and stealing things, and other stuff I can't recall right now. 

I've been in jail for the last three years. Yeah I coulda blasted myself out with my powers, but I'd be on the run and they'd hunt me down. I keep wondering who turned me in. I keep coming back to Ron, but why? 

Sure we were never friends or anything, but there was no bad blood between us. 

I would think it had been Drakken, but he's been here several times to see me. Post my bail? He swears he doesn't have the money. 

Kim. Yes, we've been mostly enemies, but there were a few times that we'd been friendly too. Would she do this to me just to not see my face anymore? 

I do have a cellmate. You would think she was a nerdy bookworm by her looks alone. Blonde, blue eyes and glasses. Then there's tons of tattoos all over her skinny yet tall body. Her story, she set her ex boyfriends car on fire for cheating for her. Then she burned down his place with him inside it. 

We get along, but she's a strange cookie. She talks to herself out loud in whispers. I've been miserable and I want out. I've been minding my manners and being good as I can. Hopefully I can get some sort of release soon. 

thirty four days later . . . 

"Miss Go, you have a visitor." The guard said in his deep voice. 

I was thinking it was Drakken, but I wasn't lead to the usual meeting spot. I was taken to another hallway and lead into a small room. The person was sitting in the chair with their back to me. The guard locked the door, leaving me alone in the room with the person. 

"Hello, Shego." 

That voice! It sent shivers through my whole body. 

"Stevie?" My voice was high in shock. Steve Barkin stood up and turned to me. He'd lost some weight and seemed somber. 

"I've got some news to share." He said and looked to the floor. "I'm very sorry I was so angry. I saw you on the news with that Drakken creep and it sent me over the edge. I've posted your bail and you'll be free soon." 

HUH? Steve did this to me?! 

"I've also kept Kim in the dark about what happened to you." 

Wow - just - wow. I'm NEVER speechless, but all of this at once left me with no words. 

"I was jealous. Thinking you Drakken and you were together in any way just made me crazy." 

I found my voice. "So you put me in jail because a stupid flower pulled me and Drakken together? We had a small moment sure, but nothing happened. He's so not my type." 

Steve smiled thinking he had a chance. 

"Yes we had a thing, but I was a different person at the time. Electronique lasered me into a good person." I saw his eyes begging for forgiveness. "That same day and a few later things for me changed a lot. I got close to Kim. We became friends. I felt something inside of me change, Steve. I hid that secret but shared it with Drakken. Now you know. I fell for Kim and my feelings for her haven't changed."