First Times: part 3

Kim's mind was racing with intimate thoughts the next day. Scenarios with Ron then with Shego. 

And she felt so ashamed already. 

She was a good girl and had always thought of waiting until she was married. Now she was insanely curious of how it might feel. 

Watching those videos made her wonder if that kind of pleasure was just for show or was it real. She was a bit freaked out how men's manhood actually looked. She had babysat little boys in the past and all. This was different. These were grown men's body parts. 

She called up Ron and asked him to meet her at the high school. They were walking around the football field laughing and just being silly. 

Kim finally brought up the subject. "We need to talk about doing it." 

Ron stopped and turned to look at her in curiosity. "IT? and hopefully there's no clowns involved. I really hate them. Remember fourth grade and Miss Sally's class?"

It had been dress like a Circus character week and half of the school dressed up as creepy clowns. 

"Yeah, I remember. I don't like them either. I do mean the BIG DEAL." 

Ron laughed. "We're old enough to say sex, K.P." 

"It feels so dirty to me." Kim said and made a sour face. "That's . . ." 

Ron touched her shoulder gently. "I want you to be ready when you are. I'm sorry if I've been pushy." 

Kim smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks. Just be prepared and I will be too. I'm gonna get the pill soon. We need to be very safe. I don't want a baby." 

Ron nodded. "Gotcha. I'm not ready for little me's or you's either. I promise I'll get protection." 

"This wasn't hard too talk about. Just kinda awkward." Kim said as she hugged him for a few seconds. 

Ron smiled and hugged her back. "Love you." 

"Love you too." Kim said to him. 

*

The last thing she wanted was to have the talk with her mother. She knew that it would benefit her to at least say something. She was ninety-five percent sure Ron would lose a body part if her father found out any other way than from her. Kim felt like she needed to tell them seperately. 

"Let's talk." Kim said, giving her mother a cup of coffee. She sat with her on the couch and then turned the t.v. off. 

Ann frowned. "Is something wrong?" 

"No. I am emotionally and physically fine as of now. There's a topic we haven't really spoken about. I don't want to get too in depth about it either." 

Ann curiously sipped her coffee. "Okay, tell me now." 

"Mother, I think I'm almost ready to be fully intimate. I've talked to a nurse and some friends about it. I just want to let you know I am getting on the pill. I'll be safe when the time is right for me." 

Ann stared at her. She couldn't find the right words at the moment. She finally broke her silence. "Honey, this is a life changing act. Are you wanting this to happen? Is Ron asking you for it?" 

Kim let out a held breath, "He has told me he wants to. He hasn't physically done anything more than what I've consented to. He's been a gentleman about everything. It's more recent that he's asking for it to happen. I mean naturally I've thought about if briefly, but it's not something I need to do."