The cowboy and the ballerina ;)

"RON!" I shouted loudly. 

Ron was happily watching TOY STORY. "See K.P. the inspiration, well your parents anyway for the costume." 

I had my arms crossed and was shaking my head. "Yeah, too bad I've never seen the movie before." 

Ron gasped. "Yes, you have!" He tried to think back in time. He did sort of remember watching it when he was really young. "You don't have any memories of watching this with me? And how fun our parents thought it would be to dress us up." 

I shrugged. "Halloween, eh, do you even know how many times my dad forced me to say, "Daw gone it and show all those poor souls how to lasso? I stunk. I dunno. Maybe I was daydreaming or sleeping." 

"Kimberly Ann Possible, sit your skinny butt down and watch the movie with me!"

I looked over at the couch. Two adult costumes of the cowboy and the ballerina were waiting to be worn. "Do I at least get to be the ballerina this time around?" 

"No! I'm RonRon Twinkle Toes, remember? I grant wishes and throw glitter in the air." 

I "uggghhheedd" and plopped down next to him. "We are going to an adult party, right?" 

Ron laughed. "No, silly. We're taking Hana's daughter out so we can get some grub too." 

I was annoyed. "Two almost forty year-olds using your niece to get candy, that's low even for you." 

"It's super cool. Hana and Avan don't mind us taking Zavier out." 

"We are stuck baby-sitting, Ron. Our kids are at the middle school Monster Masher dance and we're laming it up." 

"Gah can we just watch the movie?" 

I agreed and Ron started the movie all over again.

"Did I mention there's four whole movies?" He grinned and I gave him an evil glance. He didn't say another word.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee. I heard a lot of voices so I got up and tossed on a robe. I shuffled to the kitchen. 

Hana, now twenty-three was sitting at the table with her husband of four years and their five year old. "Hi, Kim!" She said cheerily. 

I wasn't ready for all of this. "Hi." I said as Zavier hugged my legs. I patted the top of his head. "Sup little guy?" 

"EM!" He shouted happily. 

I just smiled at him. Then I couldn't help but to correct him. "Zay, it's Kim. Kim." 

Zavier smiled. "Snack." He managed to say. 

I frowned over at Hana. "Teach him vegetable or fruit." 

Hana nodded. "Working on all of that." She then got up and came over. "Zay is going as a karate kid."

"And that kid," I pointed at Ron eating Captain Crunch, "is dressing up like a fairy ballerina."

Footsteps pounded down the stairs and twins, Kylie and T.J. walked into the kitchen. Both had red hair, but Kylie had green eyes and T.J.'s were brown. 

"Thanks for letting Teej and I go to the dance. I had fun. T . . . hung out with his lame friends." Kylie said and then hugged Zavier. "Hi, buddy!" 

"Hey!" He said sort of in a shy way. 

"My friends are way cooler than yours!" T.J. yelled out. 

Kylie turned to her brother. "Maybe in another universe." 

I held up my hands. "Stop it. I'm so not in the mood. I want you both home by nine p.m. at the latest. Got it?" She watched her teens struggle with unsaid begging words.