First Times: Part 1

"You go first." Shego said to Kim as they nervously sat across from each other. 

Kim shook her head. "Nope. You're older so you go first." 

Shego looked irritated. She rolled her green eyes and huffed out a breath in defeat. "Fine." 

"When I was around fourteen I had a crush on a boy named Chris. He wore glasses and was really smart. We always said Hey! to each other. We'd known each other for a few years. I had eyes for him, but wasn't sure how he saw me. We were kinda friends. In the hallway at school one day and I got frustrated with my locker because I couldn't remember the combination. My green flared and I blasted it open. He saw it and many others too. They were freaked out."

"Wait . . . " Kim interrupted, "Remind me of how you got your powers." 

"Rainbow comet hit the treehouse that my brothers and I were playing in. More like planning to save the trees, oceans and the world. Remember I was a good girl until I was like twenty-three. I  left school at fifteen to homeschool. It worked out for the best. I aced everything and at seventeen went to the local college and got a teaching degree."  

"Then you met Drakken." 

"At first no. I was alone for like almost a year then I met him through Dementor. They were friends and there was a meeting being held for newer villians. It was boring as heck. Dr. D actually had really good ideas for a while." 

"How'd you find out about me?" 

"Wade my computer savvy friend. He knows the ins and outs of police databases and gives me info all the time. I knew about you and Drakken about six months before our first incounter." It had been kinda weird actually getting to know Shego after saving the world from the Lorwardians. This was good though and very helpful. 

"Hey, are you trying to distract me from asking you about your first crush?" Shego asked, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. 

A little bit. "Josh Mankey. Third grade Mrs. Camps class. Ron was in that class too. He teased me for liking Josh."

"And he was your first kiss too, huh?" 

Kim blushed. "No. A guy named Walter Nelson in middle school. I agreed to go out with him. We both had braces and they locked. We had to go to the orthodontist." 

Shego was trying SO hard to not laugh. 

Kim was the first to laugh as she remembered that. Shego joined her. "Do you remember the whole thing with Electronique?" 

"How can I forget? She turned me GOOD! That was a nightmare, well for the most part." She stopped talking to see sadness in Kim's face. "I liked being friends with you. I liked hanging out and shopping." 

"Me too. I liked having a sister for a change." Kim said and reached to touch her arm. "I'm glad we can start over now." 

Start over . . . yeah. "I'm still kinda evil ya know. There'll always be a part of me that wants to steal a car or something more." 

True. Kim didn't want to face that either. She still had the attudinator in a box in pieces. "You're adjusting to being a better person, right?" 

EHHHHH . . . "Sort of. Like I said, Kimmie, I'm still the same ole me. And Drakken still has flower problems." 

Kim had forgotten about that. "Oh my! I thought that would've gone away by now." 

"Nope. Still a big pain and still looking for a cure." Shego told her. 

"Maybe if Wade could run some tests on him then we could find a way to stop it." 

Shego shrugged and looked to the side. "I guess, but Drakken would throw a tantrum about it." Her eyes kept looking to a box that said HIGH SCHOOL on it. She got off Kim's bed and went to get it.