Hi . . . my name is (Stevie Barkin)

So, I'm Stevie Ann Barkin and I'm talking to -strangers-. I guess that's what blogging is about. My parents are an ex-villian and a teacher that has taught various subjects in High School. Very early on I learned that my mother was into stealing things and trying to help out Dr. Drakken too. I know him as uncle Drew. My mom, Shego, or Shannon as her birth certificate says, is strict. My parents married for three years then split up. She just wasn't in love with him. I've known she was hiding secrets from me. Now that I'm older I've realized she only has feelings for a married woman. If this gets out my mom's gonna kill me! So I can't say who the woman is, right?! 

She won't let me do anything fun. I go to school and come home. At least I'm turning 17 soon and will be driving! My mom said I needed two years of practice before being alone on a road. Uncle Hego taught me. He's awesome and let's me eat FREE at his franchised Bueno Nacho. 

My mom has taught me what she has learned over the years. Many forms of Karate. I do have a black belt. And no one would know it either I look too emo for that. 

My hair is back with streaks of green in it. I love black over anything else. Green also is a favorite and not just cause of my mom either. Then I go for blue, gray, and purple. Sure I like other colors just nothing too bright. I don't like white much either. 

I love pets, but not really allowed to have any. Mom doesn't want any and told me when I move out that I can get whatever I want. I was home schooled until this year. Which was really nice. but I begged her to let me do my junior and senior year in a real school. 

My dad is assistant principal at Middleton High School and I've only been there a week now. Is it easy for me to make friends? Eh. not so much. The jocks run the place which also includes the cheerleaders. Where do I fit in? You'd think the emo kids would at least talk to me. NOPE. I did try and talk to two of them. 

I know I'm not normal. I have white skin but there are hints of green in it too. I get that from my mom and her being given powers from a rainbow comet hitting a treehouse. I also have her blasty powers. I have to stay as calm as possible. Anything that annoys me can set them off. 

That's all for now! Be back in a few days . . .

____

OMG, so it's four days later. I finally got a few of the emo kids to talk to me! Walker and Toni, short for Antonia. They are a couple and they are so cute. They said others will come around eventually. He's around six feet and she's about 5-4-ish. She has her hair dyed blonde with various soft colors in it. His is just brown, but is grown out almost to his shoulders. 

We had to go to the pep rally and I'm kinda into the whole gymnastics stuff. I was trained in it from five to eleven. I decided to quit and focus on karate, but I can still do it very well. I just train with my mom, she's not the best at it, but can do some stuff still. She's like well before I had you I could do anything. Then she had me and well she just kinda stopped doing her exercises? 

She has mentioned that the red head also had a kid about five or six months before me. I didn't grow up around the kid either. My mom selected my friends from karate and gymnastics. I talk to like a handful from both places. No one is allowed in my house though. 

My mom is super weird about strangers and people touching all of her things. Yeah even me. Hover monitor and super annoying. I know she is trying to do what's best for me. It gets so old so fast. 

Oh the pep rally, it was kinda cool. I like to watch them do all the jumps and stunts. 

Tired. Later to anyone that's reading this . . . 

*

Two weeks later. 

It's been crazy. Three days after I blogged I was watching cheer practice in the gym with other random people. I was in the 2nd row of bleachers when I noticed the people stunting with the main girl was off. I ran over as fast as I could to help balance it out. They'd already pushed the flyer up and I just told them to trust me. 

The cheer coach was thankful and didn't realize they needed another person to help out. 

The girl that had came down was also really thankful and hugged me. 

I was so shocked as she smiled at me and not for that reason. This girl was like her mother's twin in many ways. She asked if I was okay and I stupidly nodded. 

I asked her name and she said it was Kiley. I also knew what her last name was. 

Red hair, green eyes, a cute smile, around 5'5'' and pretty. Strong, athletic and well  . . .  (Hello) girl crush. ANY person would crush on her. 

"Hey, Go-Go." Toni said coming over to me. I let her call me that since my mother's last name is Gordon. Since she married my dad, but divorced him I just go by Barkin. I did have an option of taking both names. I just stuck with my dad's. "I see it and it's cool." 

"Huh? What are you saying?" I said as I watched Kylie and her friends. 

Toni hit me in a playful way. "Someone has a crushie poo." She laughed, teasing me. 

The way my eyes tore into her made her jump. "Chill. I'll even get you a cup of ice to get the redness outta your cheeks." 

Shhhiiittt . . . did Kiley see me blushing? LOOO-OOOH-SEERR. 

I ran over to my small group of people. "Take it back." I said, feeling the power in hands wanting to come out. 

Walker pointed. "Stevie has powers!" 

Yep, my stupid hands were glowing green. I had to walk away. 

Walker, Toni and Essa, a long time friend of theirs followed me. They asked about my powers. I told them I inherited them from my mother. I'm not allowed to use them at school. 

Then Toni asked how I knew about the stunt that almost went wrong. I watch it a lot online. I study it and learn. I love it, but don't think I'd be good on a team. I'm more of a loner and introvert. 

And she mentioned in front of the others that I had a crushie poo on Kylie Stoppable-Possible. 

I didn't argue and asked if they would just keep this between us. 

NOPE. 

I found out that Walker told Kylie that I had a crush on her. And Kylie came up to me and said that was sweet, but she had a boyfriend. 

That's not all. The day after that Kylie's boyfriend, Daniel decides at lunch to humilate me in front of everyone. He stands up on a table and gets everyone to be quiet then says, "The new girl with black hair and green streaks likes my girlfriend." 

I saw that Kylie had no clue that he was gonna do this and was mortified. She turned away and hid her face. 

I sat there in shock. 

He then yells out does anyone know my name? 

Let's just say Walker is not my friend anymore. 

"Stevie . . . Barkin!" Daniel said, holding back a laugh. "Does that mean you're Mr. Barkin's daughter? WOW. Not cool!" And the whole cafeteria was laughing with him. 

The lunch ladies and other teachers in there all made sure my dad knew the situation. At least Daniel got two weeks of detention and I made sure my dad got Walker in there as well. 

I talked to him and told him I didn't wanna come back. 

And I came home crying and telling my mom that I'm never going back. 

She just looked at me and said, "High school is hell," and if I change my mind to let her know. 

I wasn't sure if my dad told her or not. I asked if she knew the situation. 

"Your dad said you were humiliated in the cafeteria and didn't go into any details." 

I got myself together. "It was because I have a crush on Kylie Possible." 

My mom stared at me for a very long time. I could see her thinking of memories of her days with Kim. 

"Go to your room and sleep a while. We'll talk later." 

And we did talk and now everything is out there in the open. I think I'm done blogging too. 

Goodbye and maybe I'll write again, in time.