S5 Ep 2: Sitches and Stitches

20 yrs later . . . .

"You call that a punch?" Shego sarcastically yelled at Kim. "That was weak!" 

"Oh, really? I think I can do better!" Kim ducked from Shego's swing then spun left, back to right and clocked her in the jaw. 

"OW! That smarts. I guess you haven't been slacking on training after all." 

"Four times a week in my home gym, thank you very much!" 

Between the fighting Ron was nowhere to be found. 

"Rosie, sorry I left you behind." He said to his newest hairless rodent. He'd had her for almost a year now. He sure missed Rufus and Rufus jr so much. After two years without a hairless friend he'd gotten Rosie. 

He was now GPS-ing Kim's location. He pressed a button linked to her high-tech phone. "I'll be there soon!" He told her. 

Kim fell back several steps. "Wait a darn minute where is Drakken?" 

Shego rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. "Securing the device in a secret location." She then smirked. 

Kim was annoyed. "So you're the distraction." 

"And proud of it, deary." 

"That makes you sound soooo old." 

Shego flared her hands. "I'm NOT that old!" She flung her mean green at Kim. 

Ron jogged into view and saw the girls really going at it. "Uh, Shego looks really p-oed. Maybe we should just wait for a signal." He whispered to Rosie. 

The girls saw Ron waving and stopped to look at him. 

"I can't believe you married him." Shego spat out. "He's not even trying to save your behind." 

Kim opened her mouth to say something, but Shego was already knocking her down. 

Shego ran off laughing. 

"Should I go after her?" Ron aked. 

Kim glared at him (DUH!) then took off. 

Ron could not keep up with her. 

Kim watched as Shego got into the beautiful white and black hover craft. She tumbled her way over and then jumped up to grab on to the side as it lifted into the air. She crawled up into the main part and took a seat. 

Shego wasn't surprised. 

"Take me to Drakken's secret hideaway." Kim demanded. 

Shego pressed a button, "Buh-bye." was all she said as the seat Kim was in opened at the bottom and she slid down it with a scream. Five feet down and a webbing from her super watch she was okay. 

Kim watched Shego fly the hover craft away. In a huff she went to find Ron. 

He was looking down at his feet. "Sorry, K.P. I just can't keep up like I use to." She had many thoughts of the past. "Maybe you just need to train with me. Build up to your potential again." 

Ron touched his stomach. He had gained a little weight. "I guess I could." 

"If not I'll get Kiley or T.J. to come with me." 

Kim had two teen kids. Kiley was eighteen and T.J. was sixteen. Both had training in several types of Karate, gymnastics and dance. 

Kylie had graduated high school and was working at Miss Ray's studio teaching young kids gymnastics. She also had the signature red hair and green eyes like her momma.