Storage Unit #9

"Have you ever wondered why Shego was so skilled in many areas?" Ron said as Kim stretched out a few feet away. 

"Not really, I mean she is older than us. She has had training and learned many things in her years."

"I mean she knows as many forms of karate as you. She can fly a plane. She can ice skate and other things."

Kim laughed and got off the floor. RIGHT! She thought. "Why are you thinking about Shego at all?" 

Ron shrugged. "I just am. I've been thinking about all of the villians lately. Is it a crime to wonder 'Where are they Now?" 

Kim shook her head. "I wonder too, Ron, I wonder who's plotting a come back. Who's gonna break outta jail and those kind of things." 

" . . . but Drakken and Shego are free as birds." Ron said and shivered from the thought of them causing new trouble.

Ron smirked, "I wonder if she can sing or play an instrument. I mean I can totally see her being into rock music." He laughed. "Head banging and crowd surfing." 

"Text her and ask." Kim casually said and slipped into a Yoga position. 

RIIIIGHT, Ron thought. 

 Shego and Kim were texting these days. they were besties and it kinda freaked him out. He often wondered what were they saying. He also noticed that Kim was smiling. He guessed she was zoning out and trying to find some peace. 

"It's been too quiet, K.P." He said, thinking more of the villians they'd encountered over the years. 

Kim then went over to him. "Junior isn't into it anymore since Bonnie and losing his dad." 

True, Ron thought crossing that off his list. "And Monkey Fist is still a statue in DNAmy's cell. I can't believe they let her keep him." 

"Yeah super creepy." Kim added. "Duff retired also. He's having health issues. That's what Drakken told me a few weeks ago." 

Wow, half of their foes were off the mental list. "What about Aviarius?" 

"Hego and his brothers have him covered."

Kim's watch beeped her signature tune. "Hi, Wade!" 

Wade looked tired. Having three kids all under ten was rough. "Hey! So there's some strange activity over at South Lowerton storage. Might wanna check that out."

"So on it!" Kim smiled and ran to change her clothes. 

Ron of course went with her. 

**

Kim and Ron were heading in as a tall skinny woman with blonde hair and a shorter guy were leaving. He looked really young. He wore a hoodie and glasses. 

Kim and Ron walked down to Storage Unit number 9. They saw that it was slightly open. What they didn't know is the unit owner was stuffed in a box unconcious. "Imma check this out." She said. 

"They seemed fishy." Ron said, turning back to look at the people. 

Kim nodded. "I agree." She lowered her voice. "Follow them, but not too closely. Report back to me." She clicked on her new and improved Kimmunicator. "Talk to me, Wade." She raised the door and looked at the half packed unit. "The vibes here are funky."  

Ron's voice cracked into her ear piece. "K.P. those people are sitting in a large red truck arguing. I can't get close without them seeing me." 

"Try and listen. And get the plate number if you can."