Rockin' 21

It's Kim's 21st b day and  there's a special concert happening near that date! Britina and MC Honey are doing a show together! Sold out! 

Shego needs tickets! 

It was announced on a Tuesday at one a.m. People from all over the states had been waiting for something big. It was teased two months in advance that Britina was going on tour and would be having a special opening act. 

Kim was so on edge and being so dramatic about it all. What if I can't get tickets? Had been her main worry. If not the show in Boston, maybe a show in New York or New Jersey would be good. 

Kim had Wade on her Video chat. "You keep refreshing the ticket site, right?" She was nervously worried. 

"Yes, I'm wired on caffine and on top of it." Wade said with a smile. "Remind Ron that I need his half of the money. These tickets are gonna be expensive." 

"Will do! It's gonna be worth it!"

The tickets were not available until 12 a.m. pacific time. So it would be 3 a.m. on the east coast when the tickets went on sale. 

In a secret location outside of Denver, Shego and Drakken were working on a project. Drakken was trying to figure out the design of it as Shego stared at her computer. "If I fall asleep wake me up before midnight." 

Drakken laughed at her. "Since when do you like pop music?" 

"Since I can remember. Britina's got some music I like. Only thing I'm not crazy about is country." 

Drakken frowned. "I like myself some country now and then. Depends on my mood though." 

"Uh huh, just please wake me up if I fall asleep!" Shego begged him. 

*

Drakken had kept his word and checked on Shego ten minutes til midnight. She was alert and ready. 

Shego watched the time switch and refreshed the page to see the latest update. On her screen was Britina and her favorite artist was opening up - MC Honey. 

"Oh my freaking . . ." She yelled out and started clicking links. She found the state and place and searched. She would take any seat! 

"WHHHATTT?" Drakken asked loudly. 

"MC Honey is opening for Britina!" Shego said in her most girly voice ever. 

Drakken sort of knew MCH's stuff. He'd once had a plan because of Shego's taste in music. "For Sheezy, huh?" 

Shego turned around. "No! Don't even start with that damn Shampoo crap!" 

Drakken rolled his eyes and kept trying to figure out his thing. 

Shego got to the checkout page and typed in all of her info. "Sold out?" She cried. "How can Denver be sold out already? It's been less than five minutes!" She tried other states. There were no available shows in Texas, Cali, or Florida. She kept checking. She spent over an hour trying to find anything. 

Drakken peeked into the room. "Anything?" 

Shego broke down. Big tears spilled down her face and she screamed. 

Drakken ran to another room and locked the door. 

*

"How many tickets did you score, Wade?" Kim asked, so excited. 

Wade perked up. "I got eight! And they are really great seats!" 

Kim spun around in delight. "So You and Monique are going. Ron and I then Bonnie and Junior."