Stranded

My head was pounding and I felt like Jupiter was sitting on top of me. 

"Miserable?" Ron asked, staring at a bruise on the left side of my face. 

I said nothing but tears spilled down my face. Shego had gotten me good and I was pissed. 

"For what it's worth, Kimmie, you put up a good fight." Shego said from six feet away. 

"Why the F--- are you still here?" I asked, hoping red lasers were gonna come outta my green eyes. I knew we weren't going anywhere. We were stuck on an island right now. 

"Ya know," Shego started and shrugged, "Just wanna  . . . I'm sorry." 

I swallowed and looked away. "Liar." My voice was strained from screaming earlier in the day. "I wanna go home." 

Ron made a sound and started crying himself. "We're stuck here because of me!" 

The screeching of his voice made me slap his arm. "Gah, just stop it. I know you feel like dog poo." Yeah, he thought he'd tied up the boat. And on top of that I lost my precious Kimmunicator. I looked over at Shego. "So what's it like being in your fifties?" I watched her face go from shock to complete anger in two seconds flat. It was frickin hilarious. I laughed out loud which made this worse. 

"I'm not that old!I hate you, Possible." Shego said and her hands flared. She shot her mean green at an unsuspecting tree. 

"Idiot! You're gonna burn down the whole island!" I yelled at her. 

Shego went to the sand and tossed it on the tree. The water was too far away. "Sorry. And when did you turn into Regina George?" 

Now I was pissed. Sure I was angry with everything right now, but I was not anything like that character. "I  . . . " UGH! 

Shego smirked, "No candy cane for you either." 

"I don't even like candy canes!" I said hotly. Then two seconds later I got the reference. 

Ron asked, "Where is Drakken? He's been gone for like an hour." 

"Talking to the local natives or getting locked up." Shego said, hoping that was a lie. 

I spoke up. "You didn't answer me." I said looking at Shego. 

Shego rolled her eyes. "Where the heck am I gonna go? You want me to walk into the water and never come back?"

I shrugged and titled my head to the right. "Sure." I smirked and Shego crossed her arms. 

Ron was still crying like a fool. 

"Hey, why don't you get stick and write a message in the sand." I said to Ron. 

He looked at me wide eyed and went to grab sticks.    

"I know you don't give a crap, but I'm going to look for Drakken." Shego said and walked away. 

I held back my smart-butt remark. Then went to help Ron with the message.             

Ron stopped a few minutes later. "Do you think we'll be rescued?" 

"Yes, eventually. It shouldn't take that long." I prayed. Please get me off this damn island I've have enough of these people. 

About ten minutes later we were done. The message said, We need help! Stuck here! 

"A plane, a boat, I'd even settle for a pirate ship at this point." I said to Ron. I looked over my shoulder. Now I was concerned for Shego and Drakken. "You stay here. I'm gonna go find them."