You can't turn back time . . . Stph/Kim+ Part 1

I've known about her all of my life. I've listened to my mother tell me all of the outrageous stories. The insane thrills and big explosions of the past. (Most of those explosions were my father being an idiot. Surprisingly he was actually smart - sometimes.)

Now I have one mission and it's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do. I have to find Kim Possible and tell her something that I do not want to. I have a letter my mother left to her. And several other items for her to have now. 

I know Kim still resides in a town near me. I'm not exact on her location but I can find out. I have to do what my mother asked of me just three months ago. I've spent those months depressed and crying. I curse and scream as to why her and also my father departed so early. 

Now I wipe those tears on my clothing and search for Kim Possible Stoppable. 

I haven't said who I am yet. My name is Stephanie Ann Lipsky, yeah Shego and Drakken's daughter. I'm twenty-one currently and live in Go City near my many uncles. I'm close to Hego, Mego not so much and the Wego twins are awesome. They all still live together at Go Tower. 

I know what the audience is thinking, did I inhert my mother's power? Yep, sure did. It freaked me out for the longest time. I got a handle on it around fourteen. 

Here I am now on my laptop. The internet is a random and scary place to be. Lots of bots, fake people and many asking for gift cards. I try to stay away from that. Searching for people is kind of easy too. IG . . . yep she is on there. She has two teenagers a boy and a girl. 

After ten minutes I found an address. Let's hope it's a current one. 

*

With a shoe box and a duffle bag of other items I drove about fifteen minutes to where Middleton and Lowerton almost meet. In a subdivision of REALLY nice homes I found hers in a cul-de-sac gated off with a thick black gate entrance. I counted five security cameras as I parked near it. I got my stuff and went to the keypad and pushed the call button to ring the house. 

"Move!" T.J. Kim's fifteen year old son yelled at his older sister. He pushed her out of the way and looked at the camera. 

"That hurt you jerk!" Kylie, the eighteen year old said. 

T.J. shrugged and didn't care. "There's a woman outside." He looked at his sister. "Ky, I think that's Shego." 

Kylie laughed. "Mom hasn't spoken to or seen her in years." She pushed the speaker button. "Hi, the passcode is 11734." 

I was rocked by that number. That number had meaning to me and was in my mother's mugshot.(One of several actually) She said at that point she was wanted in eleven countries. It was odd that the girl gave me the code. I guessed she thought I was my mother. I do have long dark hair and green eyes like her. I put the code in and the gate opened for me. 

Once I reached the door it was already open and the teenagers were staring at me. 

"That's not Shego!" I heard the boy say to his sister. "She's too young and pretty." 

Aw, kinda sweet. "Hi, I'm Stephanie, is your mother here?" 

The boy smiled flirtatiously. "Not at the moment. You can come inside though." 

"Teej, she's still a stranger." Kylie said and smacked his left arm with a hand. 

Kylie eyed me up and down. 

"You sure do look like Shego." 

"She was my mother." I told her. 

Kylie caught the word and frowned. "Was?" The girl looked like she was gonna cry. "I'm sorry, please come inside."