Time is a precious thing

When you get older there is a time when you're just Very tired. I've reached that point now that I'm so much older. Gosh where have the years gone? Feels like time just keeps a firm hand on my back and makes me keep moving. I wanna push back and yell at it to freeze. 

We never get enough time to be here. That's the one thing I've come to realize. It may seem that way, but our lives are really short compared to a sea turtle. 

I've spent most of my life saving the world from various dangers villians, aliens, robots. You name it and I've likely fought against it. Except natural disasters those I wish I could do something about, but I am only human. 

I have heard from random people as to why I can't take on a tornado or hurricane. I may be Kim Possible and can do most things, but I'm not a god or anything near it. 

All I can say is time is limited and we are too. Hang tight to all of the memories and loved ones you treasure. Try to make amends with people even if sometimes they don't deserve it. Maybe you need to do it for yourself. To help you heal in some way. 

Over these years I had a wonderful family and friends I've been blessed with. Some of those friends were my enemies that turned to frenemies that turned into real friends. This includes Drakken and Shego, yeah crazy world huh? 

For now I'm still active in solving crimes and stopping the bad guys. I am aware that I can't keep it this way forever. I'm gonna have to stop at some point and get a desk job. That's gonna be really hard for me when I reach my late 60's or 70's. Let's hope I'm still around then. 

Remember time isn't our friend. If you want something try and search it online. Make it a point to learn something new even if you are scared to try. Failing only means you get to try again. If you have too many fails, maybe it isn't right for you. Just Keep Going. I'm sure you'll find your meant to be. 

Hardwork and trying will get you somewhere special. I've built this career of mine since I was young. I love what I do. That's important too. And so it doesn't feel like a job. A boring 9 to 5. I know tons of people like it or have to do that for a living. 

This is my life though. I may get into sticky sitches and swim with sharks, but somehow I keep going. 

Time, yeah the clock ticks and takes our seconds, minutes and hours. We just have to make changes ourselves. I wish everyone out there good luck and hope they find their true peace and place in this world.