You can't turn back time, part 2

It was almost eleven p.m. when Kim went upstairs and knocked on Kylie's door. There was music on and the light was on inside as well. It was coming from under the door. "Can we talk?" 

Ron came up behind her. "This is gonna be awkweird for me." 

Kylie turned off the music and went to the closed door. 

"Yeah, me too." Kim said and the door opened. 

"I only want to talk to mom." Kylie said, knowing it would be better for her. "She can fill you in later, okay." 

Ron happily nodded. "Ky, even if you are ya know, I love you no matter what." 

"Dad, I know I'm Bisexual. I know that's not what you want to hear, but that is part of who I am." 

"Gotcha." He said and gave her a nervous two thumbs up. He went back downstairs.

Kim went into the room and Kylie shut her door. "That was a bold and well spoken announcement." 

"Thank you." Kylie went over to the bed and sat with her back to the headboard. 

Kim faced her and sat Indian style. "I barely slept. All I could think about was Shego." She knew she looked like she hadn't slept in a week or more. "I honestly had no clue about Stephanie. I do remember Shego having a strange reaction to me telling her about my pregnancy." She looked away trying to see the memory in her mind. "It was like a bullet wound in her skin. Shock and pain and she tried to pretend like I didn't see it. I saw her twice more after that then she went silent. She disconnected herself from everything. I knew Wade could find her through Drakken, but I didn't ask. I thought maybe she'd pop back up soon. Stealing or something like that." 

"She never stole again?" 

Kim laughed. "Doubtful. She likely had a wig and all black clothing." 

"You wish you could've found her." Kylie said, watching her mother's face and eyes. "No! Stop!" She gasped. "You felt something for her." 

Kim nodded. "After I had you and several months later I wished I had my friend back. I worried myself so much. I guess that's when new feelings started happening. And I reflected on the past I had with her. I realized the pet names she called me were a way of telling me that she liked me. And there was our fights. She never once truly seared me with her green. That glow was scary sometimes and powerful." A thought crossed her mind. "Did Stephanie mention anything about having powers?"

"No, she did not." Kylie's cheeks rose as she smiled. "Revisiting the past made you realize that you loved her." 

Kim felt a pang of guilt. "Yeah and I had to place those feelings in a dark room in my heart. I had to lock it away. I had you and Ron to care of. My family came first." 

"And you never asked Wade to locate her or Drakken." 

Kim let out a breath. "I did ask about two years later. All Wade said was that he found Drakken and he was living with Shego. They seemed like a normal couple residing in the suburbs of Upperton." 

Kylie took this to say, "Steph gave me all of her contact info. You really should go get the things Shego left to you. It might  bring you closure."

Kim knew she needed to go say goodbye in person too. Going to a cemetary was creepy and wanted to avoid them. At least she hoped that Steph would go with her. The water works sprung into her eyes. "I miss her so much already. If I had known I would've done anything to try and help her." 

"She didn't want you to see her as helpless and scared." Kylie said, getting sad too. "I don't think we really need to get into my coming out. Just know I'm good with who I am."