(Cha): Ch-Chalk & Chained: part 4

Time. That was Kim had wanted and very much needed. She hadn't spoken to Shannon nor Ron in almost two weeks. For her and Ron that was insane. They use to speak daily, but not lately. He hadn't even tried to call her. Maybe he wanted to, but didn't want to fight either. 

She had wanted to call him. Instead she played card games on her computer to fill gaps of time. 

Almost every day she had looked at the stolen ring. She wasn't even sure if it would fit on Shannon's finger. 

"Am I gay? Am I Bi?" She asked her reflection in a full length mirror inside her closet. "Am I insane?" She nodded at herself. "Yep. Super insane. I think I like Shannon, but I still deeply care for Ron. I hate fighting like this! UGH!" 

She stalked over to her bed and tossed herself on to it. "Pros and Cons. Ron is safe and steady. Shannon is a thrill seeker and so am I. Ron would rather watch a Scamper and Bitey marathon. Ron doesn't like intimate talks, but she might. Being with him is . . . kinda boring in the bedroom." Her eyes looked over to an old photo of Shego that use to hang inside her high school locker. 

"Crap. Why do I want to know what it's like to be with her?" Kim grabbed her soft cover and threw it over her face. Her mind went to a naughty place. "Might as well." She said before touching her own body. 

*

Three days later. 

"What on earth is going on?" Ron's mother said in worry as she watched cousin Shaun outline Ron's body with blue sidewalk chalk. 

"Playing a game!" Shaun yelled at her. "It's called RoadKilled!" His villian like laugh was getting a lot better. 

Ron sat up looking like a zombie. He looked just awful. Dark circles were under his eyes and he was very pale. 

"When was the last time you showered?" His mother asked. 

Ron shrugged, not caring. "Why bother when your life is in a dumpster." He moved out of the chalk outline of his body and laid back down in a new position. 

Shaun picked yellow chalk and began outlining him. There was evil in his eyes. 

Ron just didn't care and let him do whatever. 

"Ronald, your life is fine. You just gotta get up and live it. And take a long hot shower." His mother said making a face. 

"Shaun, do I smell weird?" He asked, knowing he'd get some kind of vivid answer. 

"Rotting beans and boogers!" He laughed. 

Ron let Shaun play around for a while longer before taking his mom's advice and getting clean. Then he took a long nap as well. 

"Honey, Ron needs help." Elliott said to his wife Andrea. 

She nodded as she scooped ice cream. "I agree." 

Ron came walking into the kitchen. "When is dinner?" 

Elliott and Andrea looked at each other. "It's after nine, dear. Leftovers are in the fridge. We had Chili and crackers." 

"Oh." Ron said and didn't feel like eating that. He just grabbed a box of cereal and stuck his hand in it. He got a hand full and shoved it into his mouth. 

"Would you want to talk to a therapist?" Elliott asked him. 

Ron slowly moved his head and stared at them. "No. I don't need that. I'm mourning my relationship just fine." He sat down at the table. "I hate Shego. I'm angry at Kim."